Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 31 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've heard how it's being implemented in Hollywood. That should assure you the contract stands for it to appear this year.

Have you heard anything on Trick ‘r Treat and IT? I’m hoping IT comes but with Warner Bros’ Haunt happening again there could be an issue, most likely not though

Reactions: RevFreako
The gun violence of Purge caused issues the last two years. Purge was supposed to be a street in 26, but was replaced because of the Pulse mass shooting. It ended up being a street and part of a house in 27 and after the Las Vegas mass shooting, they removed certain gun props on the streets and downplayed them as much as possible in Horrors of Blumhouse.

I don't think they will go that route again, especially with the movie being so politically charged.

Reactions: horrornights789
The gun violence of Purge caused issues the last two years. Purge was supposed to be a street in 26, but what replaced because of the Pulse mass shooting. It ended up being a street and part of a house in 27 and after the Las Vegas mass shooting, they removed certain gun props on the streets and downplayed them as much as possible in Horrors of Blumhouse.

I don't think they will go that route again, especially with the movie being so politically charged.
Totally forgot about the gun issue. I much more buy that as a reason to avoid doing Purge than any sort of political butthurt.

The gun violence of Purge caused issues the last two years. Purge was supposed to be a street in 26, but what replaced because of the Pulse mass shooting. It ended up being a street and part of a house in 27 and after the Las Vegas mass shooting, they removed certain gun props on the streets and downplayed them as much as possible in Horrors of Blumhouse.

Typically Purge comes whenever a movie is released(2016 is the only exception), but I’d hope this year breaks the streak. Purge is overdone and not really interesting