Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 157 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I haven't dug that far back so excuse me if this has been discussed.

But has the Happy Death Day discussion died down? That had some traction awhile back as well, a house using both films in the series instead of a Horrors of Blum mashup again. That could be the fifth property if Klowns is indeed dropped.
If what I’m hearing is correct, I wouldn’t expect any Blumhouse for the time being.

There is a fifth property I’m starting to anticipate that no one has mentioned still.

im starting to think this fifth property is suspiria. i mostly think it'll come due to the rumors hollywood is getting it to.

Reactions: Kadath
If what I’m hearing is correct, I wouldn’t expect any Blumhouse for the time being.

There is a fifth property I’m starting to anticipate that no one has mentioned still.
That does make me think. Have you given any hints to this fifth property?
If not could you answer this one question: Has the movie/tv show come out within the last 10 years. Yes or no.

Going to throw out a few ideas. Some may not work (and a couple have been done before). I don't think anyone has mentioned these yet though, so that's why I'm throwing them out there

A few possible (key word: possible. Not rumored) properties: Krampus, Silence of the Lambs, Carrie (or really anything Stephen King), and finally Nightmare on Elm Street.

already did it in 26
Carrie (or really anything Stephen King),
unlikely to happen due to king
Nightmare on Elm Street.
noes is owned by W.B, so
giphy.gif

I've seen a few times people say that no King properties are likely. Does he have something against his ideas being used at HHN?

Aiello posting things about C.H.U.D. and The Thing could be red herrings, though no one has been talking about C.H.U.D. at all. Also, not sure who owns in, but Return of the Living Dead hasn't been mentioned this year either, I don't think.

Aiello posting things about C.H.U.D. and The Thing could be red herrings, though no one has been talking about C.H.U.D. at all. Also, not sure who owns in, but Return of the Living Dead hasn't been mentioned this year either, I don't think.
Aiello doesn't typically hint at HHN properties on Twitter. I was poking fun due to the recent discussion had in here regarding his tweets and what significance they may have.

I've seen a few times people say that no King properties are likely. Does he have something against his ideas being used at HHN?
I'm sure it's been discussed in these forums before, but he tried to shut down the entire Shining house last year when an email was released as STEPHEN KING'S THE SHINING instead of Kubrick's.

Couple this with his outright dislike of that film and them using it, I would say he's unlikely to give his approval to any of his properties any time soon.

I’m gonna have to agree with @hhnlover in that it could be Suspiria. Not sure how expensive the rights but it is pretty fan requested would get people excited. If not that, mayyybe Classic Monsters but that would be more fitting for HHN30.

But another one to consider is Hellraiser. If I remember correctly Drill is still considered to be an IP, and Pinhead-> Drill seems like an HHN style connection

Reactions: Kadath and hhnlover