Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 251 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So... everyone clamors for my gifs, but no one believes me when I say I doubt Leave It 2 Cleaver is happening?
giphy.gif

I expected an announcement yesterday. That was the date I saw last month, and the announcement is prepped.

Well, was prepped.

Remember what I’ve said about Scream? Either they never had the rights, OR Uni got the rights, I guess, implying it would be current, then building the original film with a plan to beg forgiveness. Then it backfired.

That’s the story I was told.

Just putting it out there that nothing unannounced is confirmed.

I expected an announcement yesterday. That was the date I saw last month, and the announcement is prepped.

Well, was prepped.

Remember what I’ve said about Scream? Either they never had the rights, OR Uni got the rights, I guess, implying it would be current, then building the original film with a plan to beg forgiveness. Then it backfired.

Soooo it wasn't Universal Monsters. I'll buy whomever a Butterbeer.

If you can catch me.

:bolt:

Well, was prepped.

giphy.gif

Reactions: CoopF22

Well, was prepped.

So the Scream fiasco happened again, but with a different property?