Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 31 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don’t see how that clue read Twin Peaks. It’s also too early to get your hopes up about anything other than ST and maybe KKFOS.

So that obviously insuinuates that 12 houses should be expected next year, which definitely helps make a case out of the speculation we already had.

I’m most curious about the HHN22 line, it’s the only one I don’t really have an understanding of. Video game house returning? Classic Monsters returning? IP Comedy house? Gothic returning? More IP’s than Originals? Judging by that one tweet about The Usher and Hollywood’s UCM success maybe we see them brought over to Orlando?

Reactions: truejonas
I’m most curious about the HHN22 line, it’s the only one I don’t really have an understanding of. Video game house returning? Classic Monsters returning? IP Comedy house? Gothic returning? More IP’s than Originals? Judging by that one tweet about The Usher and Hollywood’s UCM success maybe we see them brought over to Orlando?
Well I'll join in on the fun.

HHN22 had Gothic as the number 1 maze of the year and it was the last time Classic Monsters was at Orlando in a maze form.

Additionally HHN22 had 5 IPs (TWD, Silent Hill, P&T, Alice Cooper, and Monsters). If we bump up to 12 then well HHN29 has 5 IPs (If the HHN22 hint refers to this) and with the whole Original Concepts on the attack hint implies more Originals than IPs.

If The Usher were to come back I’d be curious to see if they give him the treatment Bone was originally supposed to get(Scarezone and overarching theme) or if they would give him more of a traditional treatment like Chance and Jack

If The Usher were to come back I’d be curious to see if they give him the treatment Bone was originally supposed to get(Scarezone and overarching theme) or if they would give him more of a traditional treatment like Chance and Jack

As Legacy has said countless times, they're not going to put an icon in the marketing for the event besides Jack for 30.

I really hope that if we have another Jack show at 30 (doubt it if AoV continues to be a hit and we have 13 houses), that Caretaker and Director can assist him and not Chance.

As Legacy has said countless times, they're not going to put an icon in the marketing for the event besides Jack for 30.

I really hope that if we have another Jack show at 30 (doubt it if AoV continues to be a hit and we have 13 houses), that Caretaker and Director can assist him and not Chance.

I know. I’m just saying if and I mean if The Usher returns I’d be curious to see how they handle it. Stranger Things is gonna lead the marketing but I’d wonder if they’d at least acknowledge the icon

To clarify, he’s never said they’re not going to; just that it’s unlikely.

I know. I’m just saying if and I mean if The Usher returns I’d be curious to see how they handle it. Stranger Things is gonna lead the marketing but I’d wonder if they’d at least acknowledge the icon
If they don’t acknowledge the character in marketing, then it’s not the icon.
To clarify, he’s never said they’re not going to; just that it’s unlikely.
I definitely don’t expect them to use anyone other than Jack, as that’s the character Marketing thinks is worth using. I definitely don’t presume to know what Marketing is going to do though. They were considering Caretaker and Director both for 27, before the whole Bone thing.

Yeah, I don't see The Usher coming back ever....He was a weakened icon due to the IP push his year...He has a cool backstory that could have been more fleshed out

But that was then and this is now

Stranger Thangs

Reactions: truejonas