Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Genuinely curious when they start Wednesdays. And if they end up trying to run thru 10/28 - 10/29.
I would be surprised if Wednesdays aren't scheduled for all of September. With the added Wednesdays they had this year, there wasn't a single Wednesday the entire run where the event didn't happen. They'd be foolish not to schedule them.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Genuinely curious when they start Wednesdays. And if they end up trying to run thru 10/28 - 10/29.

Same. I think we're looking at a minimum of 39 event nights this year, if they start Wednesdays on October 2nd. Could be as many as 42 nights if they start Wednesdays right off the bat on September 11th.

And it would be crazy if they ran on the 28th and 29th of October - that'd be 11 straight nights for the poor actors, unless they come up with some new casting/scheduling next year. Will be interesting to see the final dates.

One of the best podcasts available, Last Podcast on the Left, has a great Jonestown series. Y’all should check that out.

As for the crazy amount of dates...I’m all for it. They’ll figure out a way to get around the issue of people dropping out; probably another casting call for reserves midway through the event. I’ll hopefully be back scareacting this year, so they got at least one nut in it for the long haul.
Hail Satan, hail Gein and hail yourself. I have listened to every episode of that show. Highest recommendation.

LPoTL is amazing. Time to try to make Detective Popcorn an icon.

So as far as “likeliest” IP’s go is this basically what we’re thinking:

- Stranger Things 2(confirmed)
- The Haunting of Hill House
- Hellraiser
- Something Blumhouse(my guess is HDD2U)
- Killer Klowns From Outer Space
- Potential 6th Wild Card IP if we have 12 houses(my guess would be something easy like Chucky, Poltergeist, or Halloween 5)

Reactions: youhow2
As long as they run all Wednesdays/Thursdays in October I'll be happy. Already planning a 9/28 to 10/6 trip.

If we really see 12 houses I'll be interested to see if it is an even 6/6 split for IP and originals.

As far as IP’s go Sabrina got renewed for seasons 3 & 4, and season 2 comes out in April, so if they continue to have a good relationship with Netflix I wouldn’t be surprised to see that in some capacity eventually. And if the show remains successful.

They probably would go for it if it wasn’t also co owned by Warner Bros.

Reactions: RevFreako
Looking at past years, seems like the Thursday-Sunday gig is pretty much a-given after opening night - agreed? I kind of want to get our hotel booked right away now that we have official dates.

Reactions: SeventyOne