Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 355 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
He didn’t exactly retire, he just became a stay at home dad and that was his first priority. He’s done some acting work and has said with his kids grown now he’s open to new roles.
For me that's a retirement. Nothing saying he can't come out of retirement, but a voiceover in the Ghostbusters game does not a return make. He's released some really good music though, give it a listen if you can find it

It wasn't emphasized all that much. In Hollywood, they're reiterating it's 95% season 2 with a cameo from Season 3, whatever that means.
season 3 will be the ending room, sorta like how Jigsaw was used in saw the games of jigsaw, with it only being a short ending room.

Reactions: Kadath
I liked ST season 2 but I feel like a lot of the locales weren’t as noteworthy as they were in season 1. I feel like StarCourt mall and the fair is a sort of response to that.
Possible locations that come to my mind are The Upside Down tunnels, Pumpkin Patch with mind flayer, The abandoned school bus, Hawkings Lab massacre, Upside Down Arcade and Byer's house 2: Electric Boogaloo

Possible locations that come to my mind are The Upside Down tunnels, Pumpkin Patch with mind flayer, The abandoned school bus, Hawkings Lab massacre, Upside Down Arcade and Byer's house 2: Electric Boogaloo
Tunnels are fine but kind of boring, pumpkin patch is a great setting, Hawkins lab we’ve already seen, abandoned school bus is fine, arcade will be cool, Byer’s house we’ve already seen.

My point is that the locales are pretty much the same in 2 aside from the arcade, tunnels, and the pumpkin patch.

I can post a whole room lineup of season 2 if you want to know if it'll make a good house.

No need. I get that it has rooms and locations, I’m saying that they’re similar to Season 1. Season 3 seems to change that.

Tunnels are fine but kind of boring, pumpkin patch is a great setting, Hawkins lab we’ve already seen, abandoned school bus is fine, arcade will be cool, Byer’s house we’ve already seen.

My point is that the locales are pretty much the same in 2 aside from the arcade, tunnels, and the pumpkin patch.

No need. I get that it has rooms and locations, I’m saying that they’re similar to Season 1. Season 3 seems to change that.
We may see the upside down versions of the same locales

Honestly, the scariest moments in last year's house was the dark hallway with strobe lights and demigorgons

I feel like they'll give us the Starcourt Mall shutdown scene, possibly the fair and a little snippet of the new creature being released in the mall with the kids, and I would not doubt this one will have the same black wall jumpscares like last years lol.

Reactions: Kadath and n i c k
After watching the trailer I think that the most possible locations are the Mall (of course), the abandoned warehouse and the awesome looking portal thingy. Perhaps the Fair Ground but that's a stretch.

i can easily see the s3 monster being done like this

I mean its definitely pretty cool seeing them bringing that effect back, they've used in Tombs with Alligator, twice in Poltergeist for the Skull and Clown and then Slaughter Sinema with that little creature, I think it would be nice to see them use it in Stranger Things.

Reactions: Darko and hhnlover
Yeah last year for Slaughter they threw out some teaser pics and then another teaser video and then there was Stranger Things that got a teaser video and a few shots, also there is the merch photos too when they release merch, some of the areas in the background could be a scene from one of the houses that gives us a little insight too. :)

Reactions: BoSoxFan1022