Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Reminds me of a quote from a making-of video (The Last of Us, for those curious):
"The danger that you see is less meaningful than the danger that's in your head."

If you're constantly prepared to be scared but aren't being scared, that can be as psychologically draining as jump scares.
The atmosphere from a game like Silent Hill doesn't translate very well to a haunted maze....at least not how Universal does them

Black Mirror’s a bit too abstract for a house, maybe after Season 5 or 6 they could have a mashup of the “scariest” scenes from all the seasons + Bandersnatch like they did for TWD in 26. But yeah for 29 Black Mirror ain’t happening

Obviously I hope this doesn't happen with 30, but people thought 19 would be weak and both it and 21 are considered stronger than 20.
I know exactly what I'm expecting for 30, next year is still kind of mysterious what they have up their sleeve

Also, HHNXX had great intentions, but just didn't come together for me

Reactions: tankart150
I expect 30 to be a potentially divisive year with fans.

Back to 29, logistics are going to play a bigger issue than previous years. Even more so than 22. Park construction, potential house count increases, plus some internal changes/challenged not previously mentioned, are all going to force Universal into some creative solutions. That means speculation has to do the same.

I’m intrigued?
HHN 25 was exactly what I expected...Jack, reunion house, chaos, references in other houses....I expect 30 to be similar, but we'll see

I expect 30 to be a potentially divisive year with fans.
Back to 29, logistics are going to play a bigger issue than previous years. Even more so than 22. Park construction, potential house count increases, plus some internal changes/challenged not previously mentioned, are all going to force Universal into some creative solutions. That means speculation has to do the same.
Yep, that's why I like the idea of it...Some new and fresh challenges

So it seems 29 might have to go dual park? It would help work around the Kidzone construction and opens up about 3-4 house slots. Plus we could get the Discovery Center back and that seems to be where House franchises are born

I wouldn't necessarily say it's guaranteed that 29 is Multi-Park.

..it's going to be an interesting year for UOR in general. One in which, will be interesting to see how they handle a few things of interest. Especially if certain things go the way they may go. And depending, it may impact HHN on a level we haven't seen in a long while, as @Legacy said.

So it seems 29 might have to go dual park? It would help work around the Kidzone construction and opens up about 3-4 house slots. Plus we could get the Discovery Center back and that seems to be where House franchises are born

Since 25 was my first year, I never experienced HHN at IOA, but I’ve always been amazed how they made the Discovery Center work as a house