Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 467 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well you also cannot forget HHN 18, I mean that year, the themes for each house and overall story of Bloody Mary and involving her victims and Legendary Truth, I do still wish that story would continue on even if Mary's story arc has pretty much ended. I do wish for the Legendary Truth to make a return.

Bones definitely could have been a really cool icon, the look and the zone that he was in just suited him well, better than what Fear was, Fear definitely needs a revamp, but definitely could see him being still put on the backburner, there is no doubt that Jack will be hosting again which is fine but definitely wish another icon could be on the pedal-stool for the other icons like The Caretaker or The Director.

Last edited:
Okay i understand
Even if thats the case the Bone icon was pretty nice. He has great presence in the scarezone and the merchanise looked great. I liked him a lot. Even if it was a cheap attempt, i liked him. I hope he shows up in hhn 30 in some form

I believe the story goes, Creative structured the event around The Caretaker, but Marketing didn't want him and claimed that Icons are not popular.

Cut to Marketing creating the character of Bones (and I think a second person) and forcing them on Creative.

Creative didn't play along in the sense that they didn't build an event around him/them, but Bones still managed to be in the zone and Marketing named the zone.

Creative then used his popularity as evidence that Icons can work.

If I recall correctly that was the gist of the story, but @Legacy would probably have more details.

Something that came up in the construction, it looks like they’ll be going back to San Fran being one of the main 5 locations again since it’s being rigged up with lights.
Could they possibly just putting in some lighting for the roaming horde that was there last year?

Reactions: Darko