Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

oof. thanks tho for clearing it up. I feel dumb

Haha no worries! Yeah they tend to open them up a little early sometimes.

First things I'm hearing

US has had some tech difficulties and opened a little later
HO1C facade uses the bill and ted telephone box
Monsters is getting nothing but praise
The app has been all over the place
S&S has been organised very well (at least finns)

From the app, it looked like stranger things did NOT open with stay and scream, but ghostbusters did.

Is this accurate? No stranger things for S&S this year?

It did open, finns S&S was split GB/ST

Going tomorrow using stay and scream. Anybody that is aware of what time they did "rope drop" today? 4 pm, a good time to show up for S&S?

Going tomorrow using stay and scream. Anybody that is aware of what time they did "rope drop" today? 4 pm, a good time to show up for S&S?

If you check last year’s thread I posted pics of Finn’s stay and scream around 4:15 and around 4:45 maybe. We were first, so you can see the crowd build behind us. This was a Wednesday in mid October, so look around mid October or later, I think in postings. I’ll try to find it and edit my post here.

Edit: page 394 of the HHN 28 general discussion thread.

Last edited:
Well, the park is so crowded that the hhn store had a small line to enter it lol. And they added an extra third room. It was very very nice.

That's good news. Does it feel like your in a Arcade in that zone?

Yeah, kind of. The street is too wide to replicate a real arcade but it feels like a game room for sure. Like a video game themed night club. The zone feels like a synth-neon night club.

The lazer roof with the fog is really freaking cool. The best roof effect this area has had

Yeah, kind of. The street is too wide to replicate a real arcade but it feels like a game room for sure. Like a video game themed night club. The zone feels like a synth-neon night club.

The lazer roof with the fog is really freaking cool. The best roof effect this area has had
The laser roof makes the fog look like digital video game clouds to me. I'm obsessed with this zone.

Oh man the way you described it.... I'm prob going to fall in love with that zone. Maybe I should make 2 trips there this year.