Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 572 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is there a showtimes listing night to night? Trying to come up with a game plan for next week, but my app isn't displaying showtimes.

if universal was smarter, they would help produce a brand new killer klowns movie sequel to have something new to bring to hhn in the future,
everyone loves those darn klowns so much and uni could benefit,

YES! They have been trying to make a sequel to this for years. The issue is the Chiodo brothers want full creative control and a decent sized budget to make it happen, and the gamble is relatively high considering this is still considered a B-movie.

Reactions: Lucky Planet
YES! They have been trying to make a sequel to this for years. The issue is the Chiodo brothers want full creative control and a decent sized budget to make it happen, and the gamble is relatively high considering this is still considered a B-movie.
Wasn’t there a movie or series planned for scyfy or am I making that up? This would be a great Blumhouz low budget movie. I mean if they made truth or dare.......

Wasn’t there a movie or series planned for scyfy or am I making that up? This would be a great Blumhouz low budget movie. I mean if they made truth or dare.......

The problem is it wouldn’t be “low budget”
I was hoping Netflix (who loves nostalgia products) would eventually do it.

I really really hope SyFy makes it soon. Killer klowns is on everyone'smind right now. It would be really great if killer klowns got more stuff for hhn.

I really wish universal had made a house based on Z NATION. That show had so many insane zombies and insane ideas.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but if you are staying onsite and have EP will that work for the rides that are open during HHN. I know it will not for the houses just wondering about the rides.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but if you are staying onsite and have EP will that work for the rides that are open during HHN. I know it will not for the houses just wondering about the rides.

Nope. Your unlimited express will not work for the attractions during HHN. You need a HHN Express pass for any attraction during HHN, and that's one time only each.

Thanks Tobias for the reply. I do have EP for 1 night at HHN. So that will work one time for each and will work for the rides also correct?

You're welcome, and yes. Your HHN Express will work one time each for all the houses and all the rides that are open for the event.

The zones are colorful and fun. They are still fun. Costumes are cool. We are only talking about the performances .

Tonight (9/25) the zones were pretty interactive, we enjoyed them all, and the scare actors appeared to be doing their jobs, with a huge exception being Vanity Ball.

Super sucky zone due to high volume of multiple actors either breaking character and just chatting with friends or focusing on each other in a “killing time til my shift is done” kinda way.

It was our last zone of the night and it was glaringly obvious due to the stark contrast with all the others, but we did only see one cast there so maybe the other is better?

Embarrassing commentary on whoever has responsibility for casting and controlling the ongoing quality of that zone. Something really ran off the rails in that process. When a guest unfamiliar with Zone SOP is distracted multiple times by the lack of interest shown by the actors to anyone, it’s pretty bad.

My daughter (yeah, she noticed too) wanted to walk up to the groups standing around not doing their jobs and tell them “do your job, you’re ruining the zone” but I told her there is some kind of supervisor who is supposed to be doing that.

Is there?

Last edited:
My daughter (yeah, she noticed too) wanted to walk up to the groups standing around not doing their jobs and tell them “do your job, you’re ruining the zone” but I told her there is some kind of supervisor who is supposed to be doing that.

Is there?

I never felt like doing that, but i did kinda wish i could go near the groups that are talking and i wish i could hear what they are talking about lol.

I think it is like someone else mentioned, uni is afraid of having enough staff. Maybe this zone was harder to cast because of the costumes or something.

I never felt like doing that, but i did kinda wish i could go near the groups that are talking and i wish i could hear what they are talking about lol.

I think it is like someone else mentioned, uni is afraid of having enough staff. Maybe this zone was harder to cast because of the costumes or something.
That could be. Especially with this zone, some actors just straight up hate wearing that much makeup.

I used to be a scareactor (not at HHN) and while I didn't mind a little makeup, I could not sit and get a ton of makeup every night.

Reactions: Lucky Planet