Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

If it is in the viking scare zone, it'll be a performance. Stage combat is such a specific skill that I feel like it is being used in a show. They don't seem to have special auditions for chainsaws, you get trained in that. So I'd assume it'd be the same for any vikings partaking in combat.

So, I think it's a show...of sorts.

I’m really excited to see what anarch-ade is all about, especially if it involves arcade game characters. I’ve always wanted an Mortal Kombat scare zone. Walking past the aftermath of a couple brutalities would be a bloody scary time. I’m not saying MK will be involved with that zone, but just probably seeing arcade characters in a horror environment brings a smile to my face.

I think the Anarch-ade zone may be like AoH in 27. It’s in the same area and that’s usually an opining zone so it would make sense for the IPs this year to be showed in the zone. If not the characters have signs for the IPs like last year in The Harvest.

Last edited:
I think the Anarch-ade zone may be like AoH in 27. It’s in the same area and that’s usually an opining zone so it would make sense for the IPs this year to be showed in the zone. If not the characters have signs for the IPs like last year in The Harvest.
i hope it's what altars should've been, with a stage with the main IP character on it, and some side IP characters walking around scaring guests. sorta like Se7ven in 21.

Never even occurred to me that it could have been for zones other than vikings. Guess I just thought "Hey, Vikings, that's kinda their thing." I mean so is pillaging and slaughtering amongst other things.

Never even occurred to me that it could have been for zones other than vikings. Guess I just thought "Hey, Vikings, that's kinda their thing." I mean so is pillaging and slaughtering amongst other things.
If they’re doing kills with weapons (which are done in Zombieland), you need stage combat experience.

Think about the “kills” you see with non-stunt performers - it’s just grabbing each other.

If you’re swinging a bat, you’re a stunt performer.

Thought that instead of a sign an arcade Cabinet and other items from the house represents each IP, perfectly fitting if they put the Palace Arcade sign in the ST area. And each character in the zone IP or original is in a neon NES color palette. Like the Jason on the pic.hqdefault.jpg