Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Would you guys rather have the two houses that were allegedly cut this year(GoT/Tooth Fairy), or would you rather have what we actually got(Graveyard Games/Us)

Of the options:

The Tooth Fairy whatever it was over Us. Don't hate Us, but it's all but gonna be a bottom halfer in this line up in my opinion.

And give me Graveyard over GoT. GoT maybe would have been beneficial marketing wise but Us coming in, Stranger Things, Ghostbusters...the lines are gonna be enough this year. And I think Graveyard is being set up as the sleeper hit this year.

Of the options:

The Tooth Fairy whatever it was over Us. Don't hate Us, but it's all but gonna be a bottom halfer in this line up in my opinion.

And give me Graveyard over GoT. GoT maybe would have been beneficial marketing wise but Us coming in, Stranger Things, Ghostbusters...the lines are gonna be enough this year. And I think Graveyard is being set up as the sleeper hit this year.
If Us fill the lines up then I will be happy it is here, other than that it is just a Universal marketing ploy and waste of a good house.

Too many people, like me, still have a bad taste in our mouths after those final four episodes. I would have loved it otherwise.

True, true, but bad writing doesn't diminish how cool that moment in Season 8 with the big wall of ice zombies was.

TBH I just think a medieval house is something that needs to see more HHN representation, and GoT is one path forward for that.

True, true, but bad writing doesn't diminish how cool that moment in Season 8 with the big wall of ice zombies was.

The wasteful sacrifice of the Dothraki might (who later have even more numbers somehow later on) but I agree there could have been a decent amount of good visuals and they would not have to focus on story so much as the scarier elements of Westeros (maybe Essos)

I recall suggesting game of thrones in the past ( not sure if here or on fb) and i remember almost evetybody saying hhn would never ever ever try to get it. And how it was the worst idea
It is funny to see that it was a posibility lol

But i would prefer GoT a thousand times over US.

Would you guys rather have the two houses that were allegedly cut this year(GoT/Tooth Fairy), or would you rather have what we actually got(Graveyard Games/Us)
Honestly I love what we are getting a lot more! While I thought tooth fairy sounded cool I heard it was also supposed to be a bed time story themed house and that would just seem like a off brand scary stories to tell in the dark in my opinion. I think us is a much better option since it’s literally the only year they would ever use it. Also as much as I LOVED GoT the last season ruined that entire show and I would absolutely despised walking through it.