Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Saw thison fb. Carolers being protested lol

ANB8hTu.jpg

The site still has the HHN 29 info on my end.. where are you seeing the HHN 30 dates?

Front page. The website went down for a few minutes at around 9PMPT and then came back up. Currently tested it on both Mobile and desktop, and I can see the mention of HHNXXX dates and the HHN30 shortened.

It's entirely possible that this is accidental, but i doubt it due to it working on public networks for me.

Dumb guess, but this may not of been meant to be public as early as it did, and we have a situation similar to Bourne to where we'll see the dates announced properly on Saturday or Sunday.

Saw thison fb. Carolers being protested lol

ANB8hTu.jpg

To comment, the Halloween v. Christmas marketing's been pretty swell honestly. I love it when Universals social accounts go full ham in this field.

Front page. The website went down for a few minutes at around 9PMPT and then came back up. Currently tested it on both Mobile and desktop, and I can see the mention of HHNXXX dates and the HHN30 shortened.

It's entirely possible that this is accidental, but i doubt it due to it working on public networks for me.

To comment, the Halloween v. Christmas marketing's been pretty swell honestly. I love it when Universals social accounts go full ham in this field.

Theyre always trolling each other on twitter lol

I feel bad for those carollers. Sweaters and scarfs in the Florida heat and humidity? Ooh, that sucks.

Are they gonna continue this over the weekend or was it just for Halloween night? I'm going for my fourth and final time tonight so just curious.

I'm gonna catch the AoV show since I still haven't seen it. Haven't watched their show since the first year and honestly, it's the only thing I haven't seen this year. Might as well scratch everything off the list, I suppose.

I feel bad for those carollers. Sweaters and scarfs in the Florida heat and humidity? Ooh, that sucks.

Are they gonna continue this over the weekend or was it just for Halloween night? I'm going for my fourth and final time tonight so just curious.

I'm gonna catch the AoV show since I still haven't seen it. Haven't watched their show since the first year and honestly, it's the only thing I haven't seen this year. Might as well scratch everything off the list, I suppose.

it was a joke for social media