What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

As someone who doesn't know what's up: I'm guessing Jack will make a special appearance to tease his debut the following year.

My thoughts were that if it were a choral group singing..couldn't it be more related to a group like the Terra? It wouldn't surprise me if Jack is there, but part of me thinks they may relate more to the choral work with the group being as more a..cult.

Remember when Carnival Graveyard was supposed to tease this year at the end of last years run? I memba

In total fairness, they absolutely teased the following anniversary year with a literal bonus scare zone in 2009... though that was communicated ahead of time. I don't think 24 had anything.

In total fairness, they absolutely teased the following anniversary year with a literal bonus scare zone in 2009... though that was communicated ahead of time. I don't think 24 had anything.

24 if I recall, did; as I remember them sending out mails with USB sticks for the 24 compilation that teased Jack.

Last edited:
I’m here tonight so I’d love to go check something out but it’s really hard to be excited for a potential something with not many hard details. Anyone else gonna try to see it tonight?

It’s definitely possible - but I’m just not going to get worked up about it.

24 if I recall, did; as I remember them sending out mails with USB sticks for the 24 compilation that teased Jack (ontop of a string of his hair).

Yup. With a video teasing Jack imagery, and I think dates.