What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

bbe.png

Happy Halloween everyone! Remember when we were all talking about how we can't wait to see how the Hellraiser, Pumpkinhead, and Leave It 2 The Cleaver houses turn out? How far we've come! :lol:

This has been a pretty interesting year for HHN and I'm very glad I could be along for the ride with you guys. I'm pretty certain I won't be participating in next years' speculation cycle for no reason other than the fact that HHN has taken up a lot of brainspace for me this year and honestly I'd kinda like to let it rest in my mind before I step foot in 30 next year. But that doesn't change the fact that this year has been one of the consistantly quality years in a little bit and despite the droughts and leaks and endless "when is next house announcement?????" posts I had a very good time speculating with all of you.

I hope everyone can enjoy the last three days we have with these houses, streets, shows, and IPs. Because who knows if we'll ever get to see any of them again!!

Crowds definitely held strong last night. I ended up getting 4 houses in with express after getting in at 12:06. I left and Stranger Things still had a 65 minute wait.

I’m curious to see how management thinks as of this year and if it will affect them continuing to grow the event.

Went last night and had an AMAZING time. So glad I decided to go and pop my HHN cherry, and I'm happily coming back next year.

Got to the gates around 8:45, met this girl who knows freakin' every Team Member I know, she got me through the Express line for Killer Klowns and toured me around a couple scarezones, then we parted and I went for AoV, which well exceeded my original expectations - what a fascinating show! That's the only word I can use to describe it: fascinating.

Got around to meeting my friends around 11, and in that time till close, we did Killer Klowns again, plus Monsters, Depths of Fear, Yeti, House of 1000 Corpses, and capped off the night with a double round of Ghostbusters; all were wonderful to go through, and I ended up getting more and more comfortable as the night progressed.

Again, I'm so glad I came this year; now, I understand why you guys like it so much, and I can't wait for 2020!