Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 113 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My interest is in the tents.

It appears your wiggle room and my wiggle room diverged somewhere.

Apparently, there was far more wiggle than I considered.

My wiggle room related to the obvious attempt to “hide” the permits. They initially didn’t stand out to me when I was notified by the bot because of wording changes, address changes, and the lack of HHN being referenced. The permits, if they continue in this fashion, could cause confusion and hide things.

Reactions: truejonas
oh yikes.... do we subscribe to the rising tide theory? Do you think all the orlando parks are going to be swamped this fall? Were disney parks more crowded when potter opened?

The general idea is that more people will be in Orlando because of SW, add in a new Potter ride plus a Stranger Things maze, people think it'll be a "deal" to visit in the fall rather than the Summer.

The general idea is that more people will be in Orlando because of SW, add in a new Potter ride plus a Stranger Things maze, people think it'll be a "deal" to visit in the fall rather than the Summer.

That I believe. However, if there ends up being some sort of paid access to Pew Pew Land--apparently announcements today have a lot of weasel words--I wonder how many broken Orlando piggy banks go there rather than a $120+ Frequent Fear pass. So much hype early in September, will that have an effect come early October?