Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 259 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So back to the female singers auditions, could they have the fear factor show and then set up a stage somewhere else as well? I know that the stage area by Horror Makeup is right by where the Hollywood scare zone would be, but would they still use it during the day for Marylin etc, and maybe have a HHN show there at night? Even if it is a small show?

So back to the female singers auditions, could they have the fear factor show and then set up a stage somewhere else as well? I know that the stage area by Horror Makeup is right by where the Hollywood scare zone would be, but would they still use it during the day for Marylin etc, and maybe have a HHN show there at night? Even if it is a small show?

Very possible.

This makes more sense to me than some nonsense bar-lounge singer idea.

The teaser is someone waking up from a nightmare and both coasts are teasing. Billie Eilish maze was supposed to be about her nightmares and have sleep demons apparently. Her maze back? Just kidding… but maybe :|

The teaser is someone waking up from a nightmare and both coasts are teasing. Billie Eilish maze was supposed to be about her nightmares and have sleep demons apparently. Her maze back? Just kidding… but maybe :|
It never says the person was having a nightmare just that they woke up surprised

It would be cool if they were saying we would get a midnight info drop like in the days of yore.

Even better if that small leak thing earlier meant an opening of the floodgates and everything gets announced.

It never says the person was having a nightmare just that they woke up surprised

It would be cool if they were saying we would get a midnight info drop like in the days of yore.

Even better if that small leak thing earlier meant an opening of the floodgates and everything gets announced.
Lol I was just messing I think most people in here never want or wanted to see a Billie house

Reactions: Scibz
Speaking only for oneself is very good advice that most people (and yes, I've been guilty of this) in this forum, and in life, don't follow. Speaking for MYSELF as a member of the LGBTQA+ community (but not necessarily on behalf of all members of said community) I find it reprehensible when an "artist" pretends to be a part of my community to sell albums (do they still call them albums, I don't know anymore). If this artist in question had been being their authentic self, they would not have needed to exploit my community, my family to make money. Sounds like a real phony to me. Or I guess, I could use the royal we.

Status
Not open for further replies.