Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - News & Info | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So days are selling out but multi day passes are still available for purchase. . .

Attendance is a rolling figure that accounts for passes. Once the daytime tickets have sold a certain amount then they cut it off and call it "sold out". I think they're seeing a ton of Rush of Fear purchases this year and are freaking out. I bet attendance will be all over the place this year.

Just got the information for the new #HHN31 Stay and Scream Location. The Locations this year are: Delancey, Central Park, Richter's/Chez Alcatraz, Soundstage 18 Pathway, and Hard Rock Gate/Minion Way
...Interested to try all the Stay and Scream areas. They definitely needed it. SS18 will likely be hotel entrance.

My guesses for S&S
Duff: Descendants / Bugs
Finns: Halloween / Fiesta
Richters: Blumhouse
SS18: Spirits of the Coven
Today Show: None

My guesses for S&S
Duff: Descendants / Bugs
Finns: Halloween / Fiesta
Richters: Blumhouse
SS18: Spirits of the Coven
Today Show: None

Dumb question; just trying to place where the SS18 and Minion locations referenced earlier are. Location referred to as “SS18” would be the street between Minions and the gift shop?

Would be a bold move to not include The Weeknd in any S&S. I assume Duff will be Weeknd and Monsters. And I think SS18 is nearer to Hellblock, no? The rest of these feel on the money.

Yeah, I have a feeling Springfield's S&S is going to be like last years. You either queued up in Central Park for one of the Parade houses, or you hung back in Springfield proper for the tents.

Springfield releases to Monsters and Weeknd.

I believe SS18's holding area will be around the former BMG courtyard but yes, it will go to Hellblock.
But they said its Central Park not Duff so I would guess its the same as last year with a split for Simpsons and UM/Weekend

I believe it’s all one in the same
Also I’m dumb.. Duffs definitely got to be Weeknd and Monsters

Wouldn't this all pretty much work like it did last year?

Enter in CP, you're given a choice between three pre-queues. One for Weeknd (filters to Animal Actors). One for Monsters (stays in CP). One for Bugs/Decendents (opens to Springfield).

The only hiccup I could see is that sCarey was technically the third house last year, and that no longer exists.

Wouldn't this all pretty much work like it did last year?

Enter in CP, you're given a choice between three pre-queues. One for Weeknd (filters to Animal Actors). One for Monsters (stays in CP). One for Bugs/Decendents (opens to Springfield).

The only hiccup I could see is that sCarey was technically the third house last year, and that no longer exists.
I don't think the Sprungs will open for S&S. If they did. I think it would probably be descendants this year.

Reactions: Cameron
Just got an e-mail that tomorrow at 5 EST...this thing?...is happening?

Might be cool? Probably just going to be stuff we already know, and the relatively poorly designed merch that they already have in their stores?

1661958550601.png