Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 304 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wondered if thats why the announcement is so late lol. and i just hope they dont change too much

I think at this point there’s nothing they can announce that is going to make someone who wasn’t going , buy a ticket . There is a better chance someone books a hotel room thinking Stranger Things or Random IP is coming then announce the originals. As a “ die hard” I’m super excited not knowing every little detail. This year has the potential to be Amazing.

Reactions: Lucky Planet
I love the fact that we are potentially days out from a full reveal and there is still one house that we know relatively nothing about.
Past HHN characters locked up in a prison...versus on stages in Eddie's Zone?
Remember how Evil Dead Rise is basically Evil Dead without a cabin in the woods?

Cabin in the Woods without a cabin in a woods is basically just a prison.

They had it comin’.

Remember how Evil Dead Rise is basically Evil Dead without a cabin in the woods?

They had it comin’.

Well dang! That's a lotta' cellmates who had people run into their knives ten times!

This prison house just jumped up on the hype list If all this talk is true. Wonder which characters could be featured
I believe they hired a mostly female cast for the canceled Evil Dead house and didn't recast it if rumors are true. So that probably plays into who might show up...

Here's to hoping there's a REAL Terra Queen on the Bone Bike locked up making up for the masked travesty from last year. If they want to get really meta, have a dead masked dummy hanging up on her cell wall with her screaming about an imposter who showed up.

They had it comin’.
I got the ultimate wildest card for the 'horror-adjacent' IP, it's so crazy it might just work.

Chicago. The iconic musical, which has a movie from 2002 which is widely regarded as one of, if not the best musical movie ever made.

It revolves around the violence seen in 1920's Chicago, as the trial for the murder of a man begins, and the guilty defendant Roxie Hart is defended by the slimiest and most dramatic yet greatest lawyer ever, Billy Flynn.

Can argue that it's horror-adjacent with all the murders that happen, and the large amount of iconic scenes that can be put in can make for an entertaining house.

(...yes, I'm very well aware there's a 99.99% chance it isn't Chicago and I'ma likely get a lot of flack for this, but hey, I think we've had wilder guesses for what this IP could be.)
I see we've come full circle!

Status
Not open for further replies.