Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 306 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the tribute store in the actual park. Looks like they're teasing a play off of the old Red Coconut Club.

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
I’ve just seen on twitter this regarding the red coconut club?

That's the tribute store in the actual park. Looks like they're teasing a play off of the old Red Coconut Club.

Oh So it's just an ad on itself for itself?

Love the orange lights they're putting up. I hope/wish they'd put them up park wide...particularly in the empty areas. Like put lights in the trees by MIB, wrap them along the railings of the bridge, put them along the lagoon in the non-zone portions, etc.

Something as simple as that would really make the event feel more cohesive and liven up the empty areas.

With the scarezone names leaked, then does that mean the Coven from 2010 is coming back as a sequel both as a zone and house?

Love the orange lights they're putting up. I hope/wish they'd put them up park wide...particularly in the empty areas. Like put lights in the trees by MIB, wrap them along the railings of the bridge, put them along the lagoon in the non-zone portions, etc.

Something as simple as that would really make the event feel more cohesive and liven up the empty areas.
This would be amazing. I want the whole park to be bathed in orange/purple lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.