Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 308 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember Bones from 2017. He’s that.

Weirdly, I get an odd feeling of Lady Luck, especially how he's dead center for that particular Scarezone.

Thoughts on this? Even though last years MOM wasn't the best I still enjoyed it

Interesting to see it differ from Marathon in Mayhem in naming, curious if that'll mean something of the show having a proper narrative.

Reactions: monykalyn
They gave my boy front and center in the first scarezone so he's not squared away somewhere, hell yeah I'm gonna take some pics with him. Absolutely loving how hard they're going in on the Halloween theming this time around. It looks like they're going with the vibes from the Scarecrow house, too, from that video!

Dittoing the scream squad hate. Someone in Marketing's got a yen towards pushing catchphrases...

So what happened to the theme of the early announcement videos? People going to a movie and assigned "types"? Is that over and does it tie into the new full announcement video?

So what happened to the theme of the early announcement videos? People going to a movie and assigned "types"? Is that over and does it tie into the new full announcement video?

We see the Snacker, Skeptic and Selfie in the full video. I assume the scarecrow girl was originally in an Evil Dead promo. The last dude feels like he should have run into the Pumpkin Lord but . I assume the teaser videos for each house were, in concept, close calls with what would eventually get them at the park. It sorta fell apart though with the Weeknd video just being replayed in the full video.

Overall, they make up marketing's favourite buzz words #ScreamSquad. So bring your friends and Never Go Alone or something.

Rumblings : Not sure if any of this has been said...I have zero time to check.

Horrors of Halloween is like 20% done. They're taking FULL advantage of no parade, so be prepared for Wicked Growth in a Scarezone

Scarecrow: We're getting a barn!! A mini-barn, but a barn nonetheless!
Why no parade?

Status
Not open for further replies.