Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 307 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Visit a Latin American village where the legend of the creature Chupacabras is celebrated with a colorful fiesta. And the streets are lined with the crimson blood of tourists like you and your amigos.”

Seems like they’ve steered clear of identifying the village as Mexican and have included all of Latin America in a sort of ambiguous title.

Remember Bones from 2017. He’s that.
200.gif

I, for one, am sad we can only discuss what’s actually happening at the event now and not speculate about when we will get an announcement…

• Haha
Reactions: GA-MBIT
We are in the process of creating respective threads so remember to please take that discussion there.
In the mean time, we’ll leave this thread open for a bit today but it will be closing soon.

We are in the process of creating respective threads so remember to please take that discussion there.
In the mean time, we’ll leave this thread open for a bit today but it will be closing soon.

All respective threads for houses, zones & shows are up!

This is literally overwhelming lol. I think everything about the scarezones from the names, logos, and descriptions sound even better than we had thought and I literally don’t know how to order a hype list for scarezones. They sound amazing!

And I also love the logos and names for all the original houses. It’s a very exciting and intriguing original house lineup! That’s also going to be pretty hard to order a hype list! It’s a great lineup!

Also very excited by the new name and logo of the lagoon show. That sounds really cool! I’ll post more specifics in their own threads soon, but just omg this all sounds really cool! So hyped now!

Well it’s been a wild ride this past year. It’s been an honor speculating, complaining about the lack of announcements, arguing over petty stuff, and discussing whether or not ET will be open during the event. I’m looking forward to going on the 21 and 22 and don’t be shy if you happen to see me! So as we haunted a all day, “See you in the fog!”

But seriously, when are they gonna announce Stranger Things?

Is descendants of destruction been confirmed to be linked to seeds of extinction?

Hellblock sounds really interesting- can anyone on the inside confirm if its like cabin in the woods

But in reality. Thank you all for another great year of speculation. Sometimes I feel like I like speculation just as much as I like the event. This year's spec was awesome - as we saw a very turbulent development process that culminated in an event that looks really, really exciting. If anyone's there from Oct 18-25, catch me in the fog! See you next year friends!

To future me, reading this waiting for the first announcement of HHN 32: Don't worry, the last six months is end game and goes quick - remember, Nightmares is usually spot on and keep checking the hotel prices- I saw AP rates at beginning of this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.