Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 303 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gives me hope that maybe someday I’ll finally meet the Jersey Devil.

And yes, I mean the cryptid one, not Jon Bon Jovi.
yes! i always wanted this for hhn: (maybe 2 creatures per room, the most famous ones) or make it a zone with different monsters per cast
hopefully chupi opens the doors

jGWoUI3.png

When we get the full event drop, do ya'll think we'll get the official map too?

With a house in F&F, I feel like they'd have to announce if the ride will be closed for the Fall season.

I would LOVE to see more cryptids explored at HHN.

GIVE ME MOTHMAN.
I'd pay good money to see a Skunk Ape themed house

it could even just be a sequel to Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth or something related to LT but with official monsters. it depends how they did this chupa house, or what story it has
i wonder how this story plays out and if they connected chupacabra to anything.

• Love
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Love is better than hate. As dumb as that sounds, imagine that instead of love, imagine that people Hated lil boo and hated the other pumpkins.
Imagine that there were pages on Twitter and Reddit hating lil boo. Or hating something else
Which one do you the the universal teams prefer?

I'm old enough to remember the Fear and lady luck hate ... I seriously seriously doubt anyone feels insulted by the lil boo love. I can't imagine anyone being insulted over fan love. Maybe lil boo is getting more attention than other props or elements of the event.
But I also remember the overly negative reaction to the Chance house. The mockery. The bad reviews. I seriously think the lil boo love is probably welcomed more than that.

And to be fair - they gave Lil Boo his own Twitter and storyline.. They drew attention to him - otherwise, we might never have noticed. I love this, and I can't wait to thrown down some $$ for Lil Boo merch

Reactions: Lucky Planet
And to be fair - they gave Lil Boo his own Twitter and storyline.. They drew attention to him - otherwise, we might never have noticed. I love this, and I can't wait to thrown down some $$ for Lil Boo merch
For the record, I do not believe the Lil Boo Twitter acct was from Universal.

But the official UOR and HHN Orlando accounts have mentioned Lil Boo several times for sure.

it could even just be a sequel to Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth or something related to LT but with official monsters. it depends how they did this chupa house, or what story it has
i wonder how this story plays out and if they connected chupacabra to anything.
I think it would be great to see a Cryptids house in the style of Monsters 2019.
A cryptids zone in Central Park also sounds appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.