Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiosity, do you guys think a Silence of The Lambs house (Pumpkin Lord’s wildcard) will ever happen? It’s a MGM IP, so Amazon currently owns It. I’ve been hearing It was supposed to happen for the event at 30 before the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre replaced it for some reason. Would love to see Anthony Hopkins doing photo-ops of him with some scareactors as Hannibal Lecter.

this thread has just become a late 90s-mid 2000s metalcore band fan thread lol

Not really, It’s actually Nu-Metal cause Slipknot is the most mentioned act here under the term. There’s also a revival going on right now.

If any Metalcore bands (or at least adjacent to that type of music) bands are gonna be mention for the event, then Ice Nine Kills is the go to act for anyone to discuss, which I don’t really see those guys getting their own house cause they’re not on the Alice Cooper level in terms of commercial success and mainstream popularity unlike Slipknot.

Reactions: reeseyNG
Guys, they were never going to do The Mean One when they have a licensing agreement with Seuss Enterprises... who has an established issue with horror mixing with their characters.
My post was meant as a joke, but yeah

Are there any rumors of the former Shrek/now Minions house location is the same size as previous? Or if they've made it any bigger?

So yesterday, Paramore put out a horror inspired music video of their newest single from the upcoming This Is Way album. Maybe the Weeknd made them thought of this as an idea and they could do more. I actually didn’t see this coming until I’ve read this article on Loudwire and watched the video.

There is a LOT of wishful thinking/grasping at straws going on in this thread.

I’m not sure we should necessarily expect another musical act for 2023 unless we hear rumblings of that possibility. If anything, we should be wondering if Weeknd was successful enough to explore a Dawn FM sequel.

We're out in the weeds trying to figure out if The Mean One is coming when we should be knuckling down and analyzing the new M3GAN trailer for clues on what the house would look like.

I’m not sure we should necessarily expect another musical act for 2023 unless we hear rumblings of that possibility. If anything, we should be wondering if Weeknd was successful enough to explore a Dawn FM sequel.

IMO DawnFM seems more likely in Hollywood than Orlando. But yes, a lot of discussions should be taken to the wish list thread.

I have a very subjective rule, but I think it holds up:

HHN isn't going to have a house based on a musical act I've never heard of.

Who has the rights for Wednesday on Netflix. Seems made for HHN
This sorta seems like it needs more recognition. Wednesday is a great big hit with significant crossover appeal, a distinctive aesthetic, and a big name creative team. It seems to be right in the sweet spot of the zeitgeist for an HHN house. If HHN hasn't completely burned their bridges with Netflix, a lineup of Wednesday, Stranger Things, and Chucky seems like one of the stronger IP slates they've had in a while. Maybe slip an 80s golden oldie in there and baby, you got a stew going.

Status
Not open for further replies.