Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 238 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly related, I'd swear at one point after the event Aiello admitted they used subsonic frequencies in that house to make guests feel unease without realizing why. Can't remember exactly when nor where, always a possibility it's my mind playing tricks on me, but I thought that went a long way in explaining why that house had so many "incidents."
I know Murdy said they did that in the Hollywood one, wasn’t aware of it in Orlando though. Went through both and have to say, it’s an unpopular opinion but Hollywood’s was king that year. I was hammered through both, but the cast nailed it.

Got it! I do believe The Happy death day house was based on the first one not the sequel (they actually made 2 , believe or not).

It is interesting because how do you do the haunt based on the new movie without spoiling the movie? Either way, I’m excited for the Exorcist. The original is Iconic. It would be cool if they did a a different story or a spin-off. As long as they have the Tubular Bells theme song it should be fun.

Hollywood did Happy Death Day for its iteration of Horrors of Blumhouse before the first film came out. Orlando got HDD the next year - but as someone pointed out, you also got Insidious: The Last Key well before the film released.

Possibly related, I'd swear at one point after the event Aiello admitted they used subsonic frequencies in that house to make guests feel unease without realizing why. Can't remember exactly when nor where, always a possibility it's my mind playing tricks on me, but I thought that went a long way in explaining why that house had so many "incidents."

This is wild. Do you know any “incidents “that took place?

This is wild. Do you know any “incidents “that took place?
This is getting slightly off topic, and I know I have posted this in the past elsewhere on here, but just from personal experience, I had one of the most unsettling runs ever my final run through.

I had been through the house 4 or 5 times over the three nights I was there, so usually by then there are no surprises and it is just a "look at the details" run for me. It was right at the end of the night, only one group in front of me and I was soloing it because my partner was tapped out for the night. Went fine until I got to the head spin room, when the group in front of me either bolted or dipped out a fire exit (either way, they were just gone). Again, the way we heavy load our three days at the event, by the final run houses feel more like home than anything, memorizing every nook and cranny, it's rare anything gets to me, beyond a scare actor breaking character or breaking form from their trigger.

I was about halfway around the bed when I just got the single most overwhelming sense of dread I have ever felt in my life. As if someone was standing immediately behind me peering right over my shoulder (that room has no actors), and my immediate response was just to get out as fast as possible. It was a sensation I have only ever felt back on the family farm when instinct kick in and you become instantly aware a situation with an animal is about to take a horrible turn and the instant gut reaction is to immediately get yourself out. It's something I have never felt before or since in a haunt setting, and the only other thing I can liken it to is when you sense the wind and pressure change right before a storm. It was surreal.

Saw nothing out of the ordinary, was not touched, but still colors how I remember that house.

I usually just kind of lurk around, but I kind of just wanted to share my ideas about where things will be located this year. I'm not an insider at all, this is just a list I compiled based on what has been said.

Very Confident:
F&F (Blumhouse 3): Chucky
New Parade Warehouse (Weeknd): The Last of Us
Old Parade Warehouse (Legends Collide): Monsters Paris
Sprung Tent 1 (Descendants): Robert Johnson Folktale House
Sprung Tent 2 (Bugs): Oddfellow's Dustbowl Carnival
Soundstage 24B (Pier): Dueling Dragons

Somewhat Confident
Soundstage 24A: Stranger Things 4

Not Confident at All
SS23A (Hellblock): Blood Moon Cult (Not confident in the location but I am on the theme of the house).
SS23B (Halloween): Exorcist (Original)
SS22 (Coven): Some Kind of Sasquatch

Those last three houses are up in the air in terms of locations, I know alot of people were saying Exorcist is in 22 and I can totally see that.

As for zones:

Somewhat Confident:
Central Park (Scarecrow): Jungle
NY (Sweet Revenge): Vamp '69 (or maybe some other year)
Plaza of the Stars (Horros of Halloween): Oddfellow

Not Confident:
San Francisco (Conjure): Dark Christmas
M3gan Roaming Horde

No Idea
Whatever is in Hollywood (Graveyard)

And finally, people have been saying Nightmare Fuel is coming back this year. Not confident on that, especially with the casting call for tumblers, but that's a thing.

Last edited:
There was a Pazuzu in one of the first two windows on your left, as I recall.

Yup.
20160922-_DSC1421-1024x683.jpg

It didn’t?? I only went in once and I swore there was someone in there near a window, I thought it was one of the priests.
Could have sworn so, at least not live, but then again, they may have just been understaffed those nights/I never got the scare. We only are down for a single weekend, and so consecutive nights are sort of a gamble if they have a performer or position they can't keep staffed consistently. At the very least there had to have been ops somewhere nearby, I think they didn't even register though, lol
Well that is...ominous, haha. I would also posit though from my reckoning they likely wouldn't have been out of their boo hole and right behind me halfway through the room, but still, wild! At the end of the day, heebie jeebies out the wazoo, so if you are out there Mx. Pazuzu, and it was truly you, good on you for one of the most unsettling HHN moments I've ever had!

And finally, people have been saying Nightmare Fuel is coming back this year. Not confident on that, especially with the casting call for tumblers, but that's a thing.
Fuel Girls have been hinting at a return way too hard on Instagram for them not to be coming back.

I think a different way to look at it is Nightmare Fuel may look a little different which is what everyone wants.

Fuel Girls have been hinting at a return way too hard on Instagram for them not to be coming back.

I think a different way to look at it is Nightmare Fuel may look a little different which is what everyone wants.

I have no idea how they're still alive lol. What I'm saying is, they're impressive.

"...And take it out on meeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

I usually just kind of lurk around, but I kind of just wanted to share my ideas about where things will be located this year. I'm not an insider at all, this is just a list I compiled based on what has been said.

Very Confident:
F&F (Blumhouse 3): Chucky
New Parade Warehouse (Weeknd): The Last of Us
Old Parade Warehouse (Legends Collide): Monsters Paris
Sprung Tent 1 (Descendants): Robert Johnson Folktale House
Sprung Tent 2 (Bugs): Oddfellow's Dustbowl Carnival
Soundstage 24B (Pier): Dueling Dragons

Somewhat Confident
Soundstage 24A: Stranger Things 4

Not Confident at All
SS23A (Hellblock): Some Kind of Sasquatch
SS23B (Halloween): Exorcist (Original)
SS22 (Coven): Blood Moon Cult (Not confident in the location but I am on the theme of the house).

Those last three houses are up in the air in terms of locations, I know alot of people were saying Exorcist is in 22 and I can totally see that.

As for zones:

Somewhat Confident:
Central Park (Scarecrow): Jungle
NY (Sweet Revenge): Vamp '69 (or maybe some other year)
Plaza of the Stars (Horros of Halloween): Oddfellow

Not Confident:
San Francisco (Conjure): Dark Christmas
M3gan Roaming Horde

No Idea
Whatever is in Hollywood (Graveyard)

Are the Monsters houses in Orlando and Hollywood going to be related story wise again?

'Where in the World are the Universal Monsters' this year

Reactions: Luigi18512

Yes, they're casting for female dancers with tumbling experience who're around 5'3" or under, and that should give some insight on who they might be playing since that's a short yet very specific kind of role. But that doesn't necessarily mean they'll be used for Nightmare Fuel, after all they're also casting for the usual Stilt Walkers, Puppeteers and so forth, all of them specialty roles which they need to fill for various positions around the event.

The tumblers have been rumored to be not part of a show, but rather a roaming hoard of M3GAN's. It matches up with who they're looking for.

Last edited:
Are the Monsters houses in Orlando and Hollywood going to be related story wise again?

'Where in the World are the Universal Monsters' this year
I'm hoping it's more of a Bride situation where it's the same concept just different executions. If, for example, our house mainly took place in Notre Dame and there's in the Opera house that would be very disappointing lol.

I'm hoping it's more of a Bride situation where it's the same concept just different executions. If, for example, our house mainly took place in Notre Dame and there's in the Opera house that would be very disappointing lol.
My ideal story is both areas are featured (though one less than the other).

Start in Notre Dame where we have a pretty young singer doing a performance. She is watched over by The Hunchback until she is kidnapped by The Phantom.

The Phantom brings her to his lair beneath the Opera House with the Hunchback in pursuit.

I have a feeling that two part story didn’t really move the needle attendance wise, though it was a neat concept/gimmick.

Status
Not open for further replies.