Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Construction | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Construction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think it just looks bad. The grafitti art isn't really that great. I understand the "theming"; in the same way I understand why Hollywood Studios is themed to be a bunch of bland tan soundstage box buildings. It's boring, cheap-looking, and unimpressive. Universal can do better than this.

I think it just looks bad. The grafitti art isn't really that great. I understand the "theming"; in the same way I understand why Hollywood Studios is themed to be a bunch of bland tan soundstage box buildings. It's boring, cheap-looking, and unimpressive. Universal can do better than this.
Would it be better if I told you the tribute store facade was a descendant of the 2004 SZ Fright Yard!?

.....what about 2005's Blood Thunder Alley? They DID find that Terra Cruentus symbol on the Torture Fair prop :eyes: :scream: