Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Construction | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Construction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think it just looks bad. The grafitti art isn't really that great. I understand the "theming"; in the same way I understand why Hollywood Studios is themed to be a bunch of bland tan soundstage box buildings. It's boring, cheap-looking, and unimpressive. Universal can do better than this.

I think it just looks bad. The grafitti art isn't really that great. I understand the "theming"; in the same way I understand why Hollywood Studios is themed to be a bunch of bland tan soundstage box buildings. It's boring, cheap-looking, and unimpressive. Universal can do better than this.
Would it be better if I told you the tribute store facade was a descendant of the 2004 SZ Fright Yard!?

.....what about 2005's Blood Thunder Alley? They DID find that Terra Cruentus symbol on the Torture Fair prop :eyes: :scream:

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
Would it be better if I told you the tribute store facade was a descendant of the 2004 SZ Fright Yard!?

.....what about 2005's Blood Thunder Alley? They DID find that Terra Cruentus symbol on the Torture Fair prop :eyes: :scream:

Well, if the zone was Devil Dogs as originally intended, the tribute store would've fit right in.

Reactions: Wesker69

the theming for that entrance for the tribute store makes perfect sense for the story they have, and looks very very detailed,
but its kind of freaking me out. its too real lol :nervous: it reminds me of the queue for the King Kong ride.
its technically cool looking with everything on top of it, and fits the area, but looks kind of awkward?

it might look better at night with better spooky lighting,

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts