Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 89 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah I just ignore LT for the most part. Maybe someday I'll read into it but it takes too much effort/time to understand it all.

I enjoy reading people's summaries, but I just can't follow it that closely. Partly from ADHD (I have the attention span of a goldfish). Secondly, being pulled in too many directions at once. :lol: Keep the updates coming though folks! At least I can live vicariously through your hard work!

Judging by an email I just got, expect all the info to go down tonight at midnight.

Awesome! I can't wait! :happy:

I like it, just as long as they pay tribute to ALL 20 years, not just 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19.

I bet they'll pay tribute to all the icons mainly, but they'll have little details from every year. From the early years, when there wasn't a main icon pulling the event together, what would you guys say are iconic things they would/should include?

Looking at the "Twenty years of fear" section on the main site and the history of the event on Wikipedia, these are some "iconic" things I could see them bringing back. Help me fill in the gaps and tell me your own thoughts because I'm not really very knowledgeable on early HHN history :p

HHN I - Rat Lady, Dungeon of Terror
HHN II - Robosaurus, People Under the Stairs
HHN III - Psycho house
HHN IV - Chainsaw Drill Team
HHN V - Crypt Keeper, Midway of the Bizarre
HHN VI - Parade
HHN VII - Hotel Hell
HHN VIII - S.S. Frightanic
HHN IX - 3D house, Mummy
HHN X - Jack
HHN XI - Jack, Eddie?
HHN XII - Caretaker, Cindy?
HHN XIII - Director
HHN XIV - Castle Vampyr, Field of Screams
HHN XV - Story Teller, Terra Queen
HHN XVI - 360 Lagoon show
HHN XVII - Jack, Freddy, Jason, Leatherface
HHN XVIII - Bloody Mary
HHN XIX - Usher, Saw, Chucky, Wolfman, Dracula, Frankenstein

Any more ideas for iconic characters, elements of houses, or things they could bring back this year?

PS:
Billboards have begun going up apparently! This was posted on HHN's Facebook by someone a few minutes ago:
46593_155045607839316_100000016346935_511009_144160_n.jpg

Nice! I can't wait to see the finished billboard! They do some amazing stuff (I loved HHN: Bloody Mary's with the creepy lighted eyes and Harry Potter's with the wand sticking out) and this should be a big one! :D

:happy: It's so close!

Last edited:
Actually tonight at midnight.

One thing that is weird, I haven't received any text message updates at all this year like years past.

Is the hhn website not working for anyone else?? it keeps saying this website has declined to show this webpage

The same thing has been occuring to me too ever since the last polaroid update. When I use another computer, it works. :shrug:

Ok, another website update and things look like Hell is about to breck lose. sweet... :sneaky:

And that growl definaly has to connect to those billboards.