Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 90 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Another LT/HHN Facebook update:
Scott V. Gordon, S.E. Region Cell Director

Preliminary Report 082510 RE: The Symbol

According to C.I.L. research, sequential assembly of disparate sections (<span>in proper sequence)</span> is essential to release power(s) locked in ancient phenomenon.

Symbolic markings are evident in both scorched photo array and historic documentation.

This corresponds directly to writings, observations and conclusions put forth by Ryan Richards (former LT- TC Cell Director) and references materials posted online last night.

45769_155412967806569_147356518612214_540174_760191_n.jpg

Computer enhanced rendering based on new evidence, ancient writings and classic portametus designs.

In the Polaroids, who is the guy with the bowler hat? And I like the Greek thing in front of the Disaster! queue.

General consensus is the bowler hat guy is one of the Tweedles from Asylum in Wonderland. If you check out the Behind the Screams tab, you'll see a concept drawing of the Tweedles that look very similar -- although not exactly the same. Could be another concept, or just something very similar.

They already have the Queen of Hearts, White Rabbit, and Mad Hatter returning, so I think its probably something different.

So is there a scheduled time were getting the major update or is it like any other year with the whole cable guy timeframe. Yeah we'll update the site between 12:01 AM and 11:59 PM.

Site update go now!!

http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/attractions.html

Houses
Catacombs Black Death Rising
Hades the Gate of Ruin
Havoc Dogs of War
Horror Nights the Hallow'd Past
Zombiegheddon
The Legendary Truth Wyandot Estate
Psychoscarapy Echoes of Shadybrook
Orphanage Ashes to Ashes

Scarezones