Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
How do we know this? The website hasn't been updated, and I don't think that Universal has released any information regarding HHN. Did I miss something?

It's basically been given away by the creative team. HHN 19 had the HHN 20: Shadows of the Past scarezone which they said is a preview of what's coming next year. The HHN 20 scarezone featured many past icons and house characters. I remember during HHN 19 either Roddy or TJ confirming that it would be a reunion as well.

I love HHN, its my favorite event all year long and it just doesn't get any better than Halloween at Universal. I just hope this "Reunion" is the last reunion we see for some time. I am more of a fan of the original content, and it seems like the last 3-4 years have not been so original. Now im not complaining I have had a blast every year I have been (since 01). I just want to see something different then Scary Tales 5, or Scream House 4, or even Jacks take on any house part 9. My god Jack the Clown is turning into the Friday the 13th series, JUST END IT! I'm sure HHN 20 will be AWESOME, I'm just hoping its the end of HHN past and the beginning of a new era.

In theory, after 20 years of the event it would be a good time to have a reunion... if only they didn't have a million reunions and repeats of everything in the past. I would prefer year 25 to be a reunion, and watch it be another reunion :rofl: but anyways... maybe they're thinking the world will end in 2012 and they won't get to have a 25th year HHN so get the reunion over with now? :rofl:

Oh, and about Jack, I don't mind him becoming the signature icon of HHN...

MegaHouse would go like this,,,50 people with flashlights going move along move along. The Line for the house would be Longer then the opening day line for Harry Potter Ride... anyone intrested in a blended event house look at Halloween Horror Nightmares House. If anyone says it was a great House they were under 12 when they did it or didn't do it.

--- Update ---

Also the houses can never be Mega scary because when you have a congo line of people it is hard to be mega SCARY...If you want Mega Scary get in your car come to Atlanta I will take you to a Scary hunted House.

Also the houses can never be Mega scary because when you have a congo line of people it is hard to be mega SCARY...If you want Mega Scary get in your car come to Atlanta I will take you to a Scary hunted House.

Exactly. When you see the scareactor jumping out 5 people ahead, it kills the scare. It would make the lines a bit longer, but I wish UO would go back to sending you into the houses in small groups. A continuous line just isn't scary...

Ahh. Yes. That can have an effect. The first year I went to Netherworld (17th birthday- theme was Leviathan, I think?) my friends and I just stood there awkwardly for about 30 seconds at the beginning until I finally said, "fine, I'll be in the front... pussies..."

That was definitely the best choice I made that night. Now I always demand the front! I love it! There's just something about being in the front that really makes my adrenaline start pumping, better than any roller coaster.

This is going to sound random, but I've noticed in the last few years that my best scares have come from the ladies. You read right. The guys just don't seem to go after other guys as much. They seem to go after the easy targets (females, generally young ones). However, the girls are a different story. I can't count how many of Dracula's brides scared the sh!t out of me last year! I do hope the guys try to step it up for me this year, but if not, I know I can depend on the girls. :rofl:

This is going to sound random, but I've noticed in the last few years that my best scares have come from the ladies. You read right. The guys just don't seem to go after other guys as much. They seem to go after the easy targets (females, generally young ones). However, the girls are a different story. I can't count how many of Dracula's brides scared the sh!t out of me last year! I do hope the guys try to step it up for me this year, but if not, I know I can depend on the girls. :rofl:

You'd be surprised at how many guys I scared when I was in Cirque. :lol:

The Dracula brides definitely got me....... several times........

Update from Screamscape:
HHN Rumors has posted a new update about the latest rumors for this year’s HHN. The overall theme of returning Icons is still there, and they’re counting 8 haunts this year, which matches up with the number of haunts I’ve also heard from another source. And yes, Bill & Ted are still rumored to be put in T2/3D this year, resulting is shorter but faster paces shows… and a lot more of them. Make the jump to read the rest.

Not liking the sound of shorter but faster paced Bill and Ted shows. This last year's setup was perfect. More shows is a plus but not if the quality is cut due to pacing. :shrug:

Unfortunately I've only encountered a few situations where I was able to actively choose my target....none are safe when they cross my path hehe....last year I was all over my room....and fortunately I didn't break anything! (kinda surprised me LOL) but yeah I hate it when some guys go for the easy scare....I like putting people on the floor crawling out of my room regardless of age, race, sex, religious affiliation or sexual orientation....none are safe from me! MUAHAHAHAHA........sorry I had a moment hehe

Unfortunately I've only encountered a few situations where I was able to actively choose my target....none are safe when they cross my path hehe....last year I was all over my room....and fortunately I didn't break anything! (kinda surprised me LOL) but yeah I hate it when some guys go for the easy scare....I like putting people on the floor crawling out of my room regardless of age, race, sex, religious affiliation or sexual orientation....none are safe from me! MUAHAHAHAHA........sorry I had a moment hehe

Who were you this year?

Update from Screamscape:

Not liking the sound of shorter but faster paced Bill and Ted shows. This last year's setup was perfect. More shows is a plus but not if the quality is cut due to pacing. :shrug:

Bill and Ted will not use T23D. Another show could possibly go there but putting Bill and Ted there would be a huge mistake.

Going from a stadium that seats 2,000 to a theater that seats 700 is quite a cut back. More than half obviously. That would mean more than twice as many shows as well as shorter times and shorter stage area meaning to less actors and less ability to have those surprise moments to and from the audience.

Why is Lance of Screamscape running that site? They have some pretty out there claims.

Bill and Ted will not use T23D. Another show could possibly go there but putting Bill and Ted there would be a huge mistake.

Going from a stadium that seats 2,000 to a theater that seats 700 is quite a cut back. More than half obviously. That would mean more than twice as many shows as well as shorter times and shorter stage area meaning to less actors and less ability to have those surprise moments to and from the audience.

Why is Lance of Screamscape running that site? They have some pretty out there claims.

I agree. Bringing Bill and Ted to T2:3D would be a huge downgrade and a big dissapointment.

Lance is not running HHNRumors. A member of HHNVault and OU named OutKastz runs it. He has been very trustworthy about rumors in the past and decided to set up a site just for rumors and news this year.

Sorry for the confusion what I meant by running is that Lance is putting it up as if it is news and although rumors are a large part of the news world it would seem that this one is so unlikely that Lance should not be running seemingly bogus claims.