Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
TJ gives a clue at HauntCon and LT is rumored to return. From HHNRumors:
Attendees to the HAuNTcon event at Uni last night were in for a treat. T.J. was begged and begged about HHN20 information and eventually gave in to announcing 1 clue for the event. Everyone quickly shut up and he said simply this: "arts & crafts move"

What does that mean? It's been speculated to mean pretty much whatever you can think of. Some say it has to do with Jack the Ripper due to the Arts & Crafts movement that happened in England during the Ripper era. Although it doesn't really tell us much, I can't help but to think that T.J. carefully planned his clue and intended to release it if he was begged or not. Its just too strange of a clue to come up with out of no where.

I've also been told that Legendary Truth has been confirmed to return for the event. No word on how that will work for this year. I imagine it will be much more difficult. As of this writing, they still have not renewed the legendarytruth.com domain name. It's set to expire 08/21/2010. I imagine they'll want to renew that. As more information is revealed about LT, I'll look into various solutions for web communication during the event. I can pretty much already guarantee the Google Goggles app will help significantly along with more cell phones being released with a flash. Hooray quality pictures!

I know that dude said arts and crafts but what about an event of all of the major murders around the world

England
Jack the ripper: A maze around the london streets with danger and women running around and screaming etc
Sweeney todd: A walk in barber shop simular to one we have in england where you sit in a room
From wikipedia
After walking past Mrs. Lovett's pie shop, and being greeted by Mrs. Lovett herself, they enter Sweeney Todd's barber shop which is filled with seats. At the front is a chair with a covered up bloody model supposedly from having his throat cut. Visitors are seated in animatronic barbers' chairs, and special effects are used to try to make them feel as if Sweeney Todd were right behind them, giving them a very close shave. Afterwards the chair is pulled back, as if falling into a cellar (which is what Sweeney would do with his victims). This attraction incorporates the same binaural audio technology that Walt Disney World's Alien Encounter used

America
Ed Gein: a tour in his house where you find dead bodys with some actors etc...
Nannie Doss: Hmm not too sure ( just like the idea of the granny) any ideas

and othes etc

i mean this would have to be done in a very special way because i wouldn't want it to seem like we are honoring the killers

Going too real world with that..Ed Gein was not as long ago as Jack the Ripper and would be a bit more touchy since some of the victims families are still around. Let's keep the fantasy of horror and the reality out of the turntsyles. Even with the Jack the ripper tie in atmosphere house a few years ago it was said that the Body Collectors were the real culprits of hundreds of London Murders.

I know that dude said arts and crafts but what about an event of all of the major murders around the world

England
Jack the ripper: A maze around the london streets with danger and women running around and screaming etc
Sweeney todd: A walk in barber shop simular to one we have in england where you sit in a room
Body Collectors 2 incorporated elements from both of those.

Here is my guess. I don't really do speculation but everyone is buzzing about Cindy. Cindy is a child, children are in schools, children have arts & crafts. Camps also have arts and crafts... I really don't know. Here is something that I thought of as well. If the New Line contract goes until 2007 than we might see Nightmare again.

They will give you a paint brush and some paste when you come in the gate, This will give you something to do while you wait hours in line to do a house that takes 3 minutes. Then you will walk out and they will tell you how great it was and that there is no reason to do anything else but HHN over and over again. Also they are going to set up Arts and craft tables to make macaroni art pictures of your favorite HHN Icon near all the bars and shot girls.

This year's event will be some sort of family reunion and we find out that all icons to this point are actually part of a murderous family and have all of their victims and killings spread over decades of blood.

Any ideas on a tagline for this year?

This year's event will be some sort of family reunion and we find out that all icons to this point are actually part of a murderous family and have all of their victims and killings spread over decades of blood.

Any ideas on a tagline for this year?

We dont know for sure if thats the theme, I started this whole speculation and I'm taken it with a gain of salt.

We dont know for sure if thats the theme, I started this whole speculation and I'm taken it with a gain of salt.

But you know what I think that it has merit, otherwise I wouldn't think its a good idea. Maybe the Jack and Chance wedding does happen and this is the reception to their wedding. Hence the big get together of all icons past.

I wonder if the Cryptkeeper makes and appearance, that would be GREAT.

Well those two kind of got confirmed with the scarezone last year where they were there. But I've always said if they are going to embrace the 20 years of history, they need to include the first ever "icon" they used to promote the even. Wouldn't be right without him there.

Well those two kind of got confirmed with the scarezone last year where they were there. But I've always said if they are going to embrace the 20 years of history, they need to include the first ever "icon" they used to promote the even. Wouldn't be right without him there.

I agree, but what was the first icon? I thought the first few years were more generic and then a few years into it they started having icons for every event.