Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 42 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wow, the fire in the lantern is now hotter!!! Anyway, but yeah I'm wondering if all things they are mentioning in the HHN history section are the clues, icons, and hint's to the event....but I don't know.

Another thing...Do you guys think Universal is going to release the backstorys to each hanted houses before they tell us what each house is? Iv'e notice they have been doing this for the last 2 years.

Update on HHNrumors:
This was sent in by Chris Torres of ThemeParkExplorers. Apparently the auditions page has been updated to show that they are looking for actors for Bill and Ted (nothing new) AND HHNXX. This could be for a number of different things but it's clearly different than the normal scareactor auditions. Possibly an Arrival type show?

Regular actors? I would have to agree on the and Arrival Show.

Without a doubt since they are not bringing back the parade this year, they are going to do the Arrival Show.

They have a cool new stage to use, but I´m just hoping Rockit has Halloween music to listen to.

I'm a HHN buff, and I've NEVER heard of the projectionist, thats something new, that would be cool if somehow his story merges with Julian's.

They do look suspiciously like some of the icons. I just find the selection of icons they have here strange. All I can see is Jack, The Director, and The Usher. I'm not sure about the other two.

Is the fourth face the Caretaker or the Storyteller? I can't decide and neither could the people discussing it. Very exciting stuff though!

#4 definitely looks like the Storyteller to me. Also, most posters there seem to think #5 is Freddy, but it looks more like Julian the Usher to me.

#4 definitely looks like the Storyteller to me. Also, most posters there seem to think #5 is Freddy, but it looks more like Julian the Usher to me.

I agree with you on #5 but I disagree with you on #4. I think #1 is the Storyteller while #4 is the Caretaker (look at the flame, you will see flowing hair behind the face.)

Last edited:
Hey guys Ive been reading the forum for a couple months now just decided to join yesterday. Am I missing something? I thought Universal had decided not to renew their rights to the New Line characters? yet it shows them alot on the site?

#2 is defintly Jack, #3 is defintly The Director, and #5 is defintly the Usher. #1 kind of looks like The Storyteller to me but im not positive and then i have no idea what 4 is, unless maybe it's the Caretaker because you can see the long hair

Hey guys Ive been reading the forum for a couple months now just decided to join yesterday. Am I missing something? I thought Universal had decided not to renew their rights to the New Line characters? yet it shows them alot on the site?

Welcome to the site....I don't think Universal renewed the rights. We would have known it by now.

#2 is defintly Jack, #3 is defintly The Director, and #5 is defintly the Usher. #1 kind of looks like The Storyteller to me but im not positive and then i have no idea what 4 is, unless maybe it's the Caretaker because you can see the long hair

It is the Caretaker....I'm 90% sure it is.