HBO's Game of Thrones | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

HBO's Game of Thrones

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Behind the Scenes Featurette - "Inside the Wildlings"

[video=youtube;fT-24tKTIWk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT-24tKTIWk[/video]

I had a headache after watching that episode.

Yeah... well my brain was just mush after all that pole dancing.

Honestly, the production values on the show just leave me all "Adventures of Spider-Man". I cannot fathom the creative control and visual integrity. Being me... I look for slip ups... and I cannot find them. The compositing alone for a mere series television show is perfection. And the story telling and script writing... mercy.

Yeah... well my brain was just mush after all that pole dancing.

Honestly, the production values on the show just leave me all "Adventures of Spider-Man". I cannot fathom the creative control and visual integrity. Being me... I look for slip ups... and I cannot find them. The compositing alone for a mere series television show is perfection. And the story telling and script writing... mercy.

So. GOT ride?

HHN will never come close to the carnal sexuality, cruelty, disease, shocking gore, and unpredictable death of Game of Thrones. Sadly. Otherwise, I would be the first in line! :smiley:

HHN will never come close to the carnal sexuality, cruelty, disease, shocking gore, and unpredictable death of Game of Thrones. Sadly. Otherwise, I would be the first in line! :smiley:

no... George R R martin would try to kill a guest off.

jk-rowling-vs-jrr-martin.jpg

It's a shame that GoT isn't family-friendly.

Replace Lost Continent with King's Landing (which would make a BEAUTIFUL themed area, and it's already halfway there), switch out Sinbad with a GoT stunt show (where Oberyn will forever live) and we'd have something very solid.

It's a shame that GoT isn't family-friendly.

Replace Lost Continent with King's Landing (which would make a BEAUTIFUL themed area, and it's already halfway there), switch out Sinbad with a GoT stunt show (where Oberyn will forever live) and we'd have something very solid.

If it was family friendly enough, id say too small for such a great IP

HBO is prepping up the coming season. They ran all of last year yesterday... and I actually watched, again. Incest sex next to their dead child. A mans head crushed by hand and shown smashed flat on the pavement. A dad on the medieval toilet murdered by his son. And these are/were all major characters!

When it comes to showing scenarios you couldn't ever imagine... this show shocks and delivers.