HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen | Page 57 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Alright guys, I want your opinion on something...

I'm going to be in Orlando a week from today, going solo. I'm definitely doing HHN... but I'm facing a bit of a dilemma. If the FFP is NOT extended, and I'm alone, I don't know if I should do 2 nights of HHN... brave the crowds, OR 1 night at HHN with express. What would you do if you were in my shoes?

orange has school out next friday it could be hell day pt 2 but I know lots of teens have already gone, but you'll still get the FFP people getting a last visit in

Drew go ahead and do the RIP tour for the price it is better then what express gets. It is going to be bad no matter what. Are you talking about Thursday and Friday? The Frequent fear will only be good 1 day, I don't see any extended days this year for FFP.

I'm going to be in Orlando a week from today, going solo. I'm definitely doing HHN... but I'm facing a bit of a dilemma. If the FFP is NOT extended, and I'm alone, I don't know if I should do 2 nights of HHN... brave the crowds, OR 1 night at HHN with express. What would you do if you were in my shoes?

While 2 days of HHN is great the lines can be very miserable. I would go if 1 night w/ Express Pass. You will be guaranteed to get through every house and see any shows and/or rides. You will also have plenty of time left over to go through houses without the Express afterwards.

Drew go ahead and do the RIP tour for the price it is better then what express gets. It is going to be bad no matter what. Are you talking about Thursday and Friday? The Frequent fear will only be good 1 day, I don't see any extended days this year for FFP.

It would be Friday and Saturday... RIP tour isn't a bad idea... I'll look into it.

I wouldn't count on the FFP extension, the way things have been so far. Last year they added several days. This year, none so far. If I were you, I'd make it one good day starting with the Unmasked Tour during the day and then RIP, like Spook said (assuming you have the budget for all that......). On a smaller budget -- one day with Express and hit the event Mission style.

I would say one day with express and just do as much as you can. I only did one day and becuase of doing a few of the houses multiple times it was enough. And the lines will probably long so better to do one day with express then two days of long line.

So the overwhelming consensus seems to be Express. I have no idea what the hell to do on Friday then, :lol:.

HOS@BGT

Anyway here are some pics from last night:

At first I thought this was Shaggy and Scooby smoking up in the Mystery Machine

hhn102209003.jpg

hhn102209002.jpg

hhn102209005.jpg

hhn102209009.jpg

hhn102209014.jpg

hhn102209011.jpg

Last edited:
Well I finally went on Friday. Some highlights:

1. Despite my growing dread the lines were nowhere near as bad as I expected them to be. Overall the crowds were decent.

2. Every house I saw was superb. There was no bad house.

3. It was better than HHN 18. Better quality in both scarezones and houses, and better scares.

4. Thought I may have run into C_D in Frankenstein. Last room I asked the frank if he was C_D and he growled at me. hmmm.

5. Got to spend some "Quality time" with one of the scareactors for Silver Screams that had taken the day off. He plays the Usher in Silver Screams and we got to go thru the house with him. His name was "Alex". Learned that Scareactors are normal people like you and me. pretty cool.

6. Best House: Silver Screams

7. Scariest House: Dracula

My full trip report will be up later.

3. It was better than HHN 18. Better quality in both scarezones and houses, and better scares.
Seconded. 18 was great for an original aspect, but the scares were a suckfest.

4. Thought I may have run into C_D in Frankenstein. Last room I asked the frank if he was C_D and he growled at me. hmmm.

If you went through Cast A Frankenstien:COTD, it would have been C_D. If so, you also you saw Giant4203, and Jakemeister's brother. :thumbs: