HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen | Page 58 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Went again tonight, waits were insane of course. Saw hit the 2 hour mark. They had people over loudspeakers telling the exiting crowd of B&T to go left since "it was a shorter wait".

Yeah, I went tonight as well and got scared A LOT in Silver Screams, thanks to my friends singling me out a lot. Also did Dracula for the first time. Awesome atmosphere, but only got scared 3 times during the walkthrough. There's one bit that I hated, but overall enjoyed the house.

This was posted on the HHN Orlando Facebook about 7 minutes ago. What could it be?

COMING SOON: The fog will surround you as you make your way through the shadow-filled alleyway. The blood red light will bathe your skin as you try to get to the end of the passage, to safety. But they will be there lurking, waiting for you - above a...nd all around you. You'll feel their eyes follow you but you'll never be sure of what you see. The shadows will overtake you. There will be no escape this time.

Well...

1. It says alleyway. Sting Alley is making a return.

2. You will not escape THIS TIME. So something is making a return. Could it be Vampires from HHN 17, zombies from 16? or something else.

I'm assuming it's for this upcoming weekend which means the attendance might be really low trying to attract regulars to come... or really high to spread out crowds.

ALL-NEW SCAREZONE EMERGES FOR THE FINAL WEEKEND OF
HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS AT UNIVERSAL ORLANDO

Guests Get the Chance to Inspire the Event’s 20th Year of Fear

WHAT:An all-new terrifying scarezone will emerge from the shadows this week at Universal Orlando. Guests who are brave enough to walk the ominous NY alley will have the chance to inspire elements of next year’s 20th anniversary run of Halloween Horror Nights – the “country’s best Halloween event.”

After experiencing the new scarezone, guests will have the opportunity to tell Halloween Horror Nights creators what scares them the most. In on-camera interviews or through other surveys, guests will be asked to share their favorite moments from the past 19 years of terror and what new fears they’d like to have piqued. *This feedback will be used to inspire what will be the most intense year of fear in the event’s history.

Halloween Horror Nights: Ripped From the Silver Screen runs for only four more nights: October 28 – 31. At this year’s event, modern horror films are “ripped from the silver screen.” Never before has the event featured such a catalog of horror. Everyone knows “SAW,” “The Wolfman” and “Chucky.” And now everyone will get to live them in person.

WHERE: Universal Studios Florida theme park at Universal Orlando Resort

WHEN: October 28 – 31, with guest surveying occurring on Thurs., Oct. 29

MEDIA
(407) 363-8220
http://media.universalorlando.com/halloween *

I'm just waiting for the day that I find my drunk ass in someone's picture!

LOL I was the same after my visit I was certain I would be in someones pictures from the opening night.
me in my 'been there destroyed that' Tshirt it seemed to attract some of the scareactors.

I wonder what the scarezone will be, because the vampire concept doesn't seem fathomable.(Seeing as though there's already a vampire house.)

too bad I won't be there this weekend. Every year I walk through Sting Alley just because it looks creepy and i've never been through with scareactors. Is anyone going this weekend if so could you share what "elements of next year’s 20th" there are?

On an unrelated note, the HHNVault is having a heart attack over this. I copied and pasted what Brian posted and they're all freaking out. :lol: