Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

Ok, just catching up here. But from what I've read it looks like in Sting Alley there will be just red lighting and thick fog. Based on the speculation only it appears that in the fog they will have the past icons or maybe different characters from over the past years in the zone to scare you. After exiting the scarezone you will give Universal feedback on which ones you found to be the creepiest or scared you the most. Based on guest feedback Universal will decide which ones to use next year and to what extent.

So this sounds like the HHN highlight reel scarezone? Are you kidding me? That is friggin awesome if that's the case!!! I am soooo not happy I can't come this weekend now!! I expect LOTS of pictures up here you guys, LOTS!!!! How cool!

Good news Drew! FFP has officially been extended to Fri/Sat :)

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Ah haha you already saw I guess :)

I'm excited for this new scarezone, and those props look interesting. Thanks for the info Tbad.

EDIT: Apparently, Eddie, Cindy, and Elemouth have been confirmed for Sting Alley. I don't buy it though.

Last edited:
If Eelmouth shows up, I'll be happy. Here are some more pics of Sting Alley

IMG_9410.jpg

IMG_9411.jpg

IMG_9413.jpg

Thanks for the pictures Briman.
To those of you who thought Cirque's crowds were bad wait till this scarezone opens up. :lol:

Tbad, the Sting Alley scarezone seems as if it will have better capacity than Cirque Du Freak. The wideness at the beginning of the Zone should make it have good flow.

True but it is where everyone is going to be this weekend, especially with FFP and 2 school counties without school.

True but it is where everyone is going to be this weekend, especially with FFP and 2 school counties without school.

When they utilized Sting Alley back in 06 for Deadtropolis, it didn't seem to be all that bad in terms of traffic. People usually kept a steady pace going through Sting Alley, so I don't think this year's scarezone will suffer Cirque's fate.