HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
W/ so many houses @ HHN now, I think I'll have to skip the parade when it comes around. I 2nd on what Phino said about people getting injured because I was w/ Phino's group that year and one of our friend got hurt. We usually have a meeting place after the parade because we chase the parade around, and he didn't show up. We had to do a search of the whole park and that was the time when cell phones didn't come w/ free weekend/week nights free minutes, lol, so everyone's cell phone was off.
I've asked an employer last year and she told me that they really don't have any plans on bringing back the parade. :'(

So I believe HHN is going to start on September 25th/26th, unless those are the Employee Previews, because then it will start Oct 2nd and last until Oct 31st, according to the USF hours on the website.

Hello all!

Obviously I'm new here but would like to confirm some things about HHN19. Obviously a new poster is often dubious about their validity of their information, so please feel free to not agree with what I'm posting.

Here in the UK a new ride based on SAW has just opened and a UK based website did an interview with the producer of saw. In the interview he confirmed that Jigsaw will be at HHN 19!

Here is a copy and paste of the statement:

Mark Burg : Yes this is very exciting – we have just signed a deal with Universal to bring Jigsaw and the world of Saw to Halloween Horror Nights this fall, both in Orlando and LA. I know in previous years they have had Freddy Kruger and Leatherface well this time Jigsaw gets to do his thing! Watch for more information coming soon!

I cannot link due to only being a new poster. The website is called Haunted Attractions UK.

Bye Bye.

Hello all!

Obviously I'm new here but would like to confirm some things about HHN19. Obviously a new poster is often dubious about their validity of their information, so please feel free to not agree with what I'm posting.

Here in the UK a new ride based on SAW has just opened and a UK based website did an interview with the producer of saw. In the interview he confirmed that Jigsaw will be at HHN 19!

Here is a copy and paste of the statement:

Mark Burg : Yes this is very exciting – we have just signed a deal with Universal to bring Jigsaw and the world of Saw to Halloween Horror Nights this fall, both in Orlando and LA. I know in previous years they have had Freddy Kruger and Leatherface well this time Jigsaw gets to do his thing! Watch for more information coming soon!

I cannot link due to only being a new poster. The website is called Haunted Attractions UK.

Bye Bye.

Yeah, this wouldn't suprise me that much. The house will draw huge lines, although this reminds me of the Simpsons... they are going with a successful franchise way too late. I hope it's just a house though. If the whole event is Saw themed... it will suck. Horribly.

Good work on the dates Ralph. Good find.

So I believe HHN is going to start on September 25th/26th, unless those are the Employee Previews, because then it will start Oct 2nd and last until Oct 31st, according to the USF hours on the website.

I'm praying it will be the 25/26 Sept because I am staying at Hard Rock Hotel then. it would be great to experiance it!

I disagree with the people saying Saw would be a bad choice for the event theme because it is a franchise past it's prime.

Whilst that maybe true, because the event is only around for 30 or so days people will connect with the whole franchise again, it may have been a different story if they was to base a ride or a show on the Film series.

My only concern is I do not believe they will be able to fill up an entire event based on Saw, but if anyone can do it I bet they can!

I think Saw is a bad idea because thousands of people voiced there opinion on it and said it was a lackluster idea. They did a survey with Saw, Stephen King, George A Romero, and Jill/Story Book Characters. Frankly few like the Saw idea. Most gravitated towards Stephen King and Urban Legends concept. After all that they do this...I'm infuriated. I have no problem voicing my opinion.

If this is even true I hope it's just a Saw themed house. That in it's self makes me ticked to a degree. Especially since so many other great horror movies are coming out/came out in '09. Why pick the one franchise that is dieing?

I won't mind if there's just a Saw house, but I really don't want the whole event based off it. I mean, you can only go so far with Saw.

I won't mind if there's just a Saw house, but I really don't want the whole event based off it. I mean, you can only go so far with Saw.

That is how I feel about the Saw event. I'm sure if they are locked in with Saw that it will be used for advertising, a house, and Jigsaw as the co-pilot icon if not the icon himself. :mad:

That is how I feel about the Saw event. I'm sure if they are locked in with Saw that it will be used for advertising, a house, and Jigsaw as the co-pilot icon if not the icon himself. :mad:

More than likely.

I wouldn't mind if they did a legit movie theme and brought back the Director though. Friday the 13th could come back... Wolfman... etc. The list can go on and on with possible movies.

More than likely.

I wouldn't mind if they did a legit movie theme and brought back the Director though. Friday the 13th could come back... Wolfman... etc. The list can go on and on with possible movies.

I said that to a friend yesterday. If executed well with a Cinematic theme this will not bother me. I'd be completely content if they brought back The Director and had houses based on those franchises.

I said that to a friend yesterday. If executed well with a Cinematic theme this will not bother me. I'd be completely content if they brought back The Director and had houses based on those franchises.

I saw a post at the vault and I loved the idea of a trip through horror movies of the past few decades.

House list would be something like this

-Saw
-Jason
-Freddy
-Leatherface
-Frankenstein
-Dracula
-Wolfman
-Icon House (which to me would probably be All Night Die In Part 3)

That could be total badass. Only thing will be the contract with NLC. Will they allow their icons to be at an event with icons for Lionsgate and Universal? They were strict as hell in 2007.

My ideas of movies to put in Die In 3: The Strangers, The Grudge, The Shining, and maybe something with a Sci-Fi theme. Strangers could be badass if done right, and Universal already has the rights so they can straight out use the masks.

Hell, the Strangers might even make an awesome individual house.

I want to see a Director a house with his patients and his films. :shrug:

I saw that post also. I'm not opposed to the Director coming back just Saw taking over my event in advertising and such...