HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm glad the Jack/Chance rumor is false. I (and many others) wouldn't be very happy if it was.

I don't care how often I say it, but next year, they better have a BioShock house to coincide with the film. LISTEN UNIVERSAL, AND DO IT WELL!

Does anyone have any idea when the dates for this years event will be announced?

I'll be in Orlando till 3rd October, Im hoping it will be the last weekend in Septemeber. It will be my first ever HHN!

Does anyone have any idea when the dates for this years event will be announced?

I'll be in Orlando till 3rd October, Im hoping it will be the last weekend in Septemeber. It will be my first ever HHN!

There were rumors that it would start the first weekend of October this year. I dunno though. Give it a couple months to see when September's park hours go up on the site and that should give you an idea of if its going to start the last weekend of September.

Oct 3rd is our annual HHN Group Trip. Last year we were 30+ strong, the other year we were 40+. Maybe I may bump into a few of you, if anyone seen a huge group of mostly asian people wearing the same shirt, that's us! hah.

as for the parade, i remember one worker told me that they stopped because of all the injuries and crowd flow as well. Which seemed to be the right answer because in 2000, a friend of mine twisted his ankle on the pavement when he jumped for the bead, wasn't a good night for him and First Aid was PACKED with people who were injured from the parade.

but i do miss those skull beads! :)

The parade worked on busy sold out nights when I used to go, It is greed, so they can have more drink stands. They can control the crowd for Mardi Gras which is as big or bigger then HHN and have floats, so I can't believe any excuse but Greed.

The parade worked on busy sold out nights when I used to go, It is greed, so they can have more drink stands. They can control the crowd for Mardi Gras which is as big or bigger then HHN and have floats, so I can't believe any excuse but Greed.

I'm going to have to totally disagree with you on the issue of crowd control during Mardi Gras. :lol: I got stuck in a mob and had absolutely no walking space. I mean, everybody was touching and my territorial bubble was totally invaded. :lol:

I'm going to have to totally disagree with you on the issue of crowd control during Mardi Gras. :lol: I got stuck in a mob and had absolutely no walking space. I mean, everybody was touching and my territorial bubble was totally invaded. :lol:

I second that....:lol:

3rd

People have more to drink at Horror Nights. I don't see nearly as many drunk people at Mardi Gras.