HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen | Page 38 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Awesome.

If I make it down, I'll have a lot of horror movies being featured this year to catch up on. I've still never seen Child's Play. :doh:

i haven't either! i need to watch the saw movies too. i've only seen the first, and that was when it first came out.
i just watched frankenstein the first time a few days ago.
so i have some homework to do to!

so we were over at universal tonight, noticed the pumpkins are back :)

0906091859.jpg

0906091900.jpg

i'm pretty sure this is new, didn't notice anyone else had already mentioned it. and sorry for the bad quality, the weather was kinda crappy so we didn't take the camera in, took these with my phone.

I have done houses with the trigger switches you must step on them to activate props. But I think they will have these timed rather then triggers. similar to the NOES house at CoC. Also Childs Play ehh, was allright, not a fan of them. The first Saw was a great movie not really what I call Horror though they are more shock and gore. The first and 2nd had good stories then they went the Final Destination ways to see how they can Kill People.

Lori thank you so much for posting the pumpkins pic! I LOVED that last year, so cool walking through there and was hoping they'd do it again this year! Woo!

Disaster is completely fenced off with with some green see-thru fences. I guess they're doing more work with it at this point.

Out at the park today, didn't notice anything new as far as HHN goes but I am more excited for the vampire circus freak scare zone, the setup looks really good. I also didn't notice all the lights hanging above it in the earlier posted pics but when I went back to see them they were there. I took a few more pumpkin pics because, really, who doesn't want more pumpkin pics right?

33cabkk.jpg

ab3588.jpg

2z4ms7k.jpg

2mwf6dw.jpg

More pics of Scarezone construction from today:

Lights, Camera, Hacktion!
IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1154.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

IMG_1156.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

Pumpkins down Central Park.