HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen | Page 42 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
These are some of the sexiest looking scarezones in years. There is no way of putting this that wouldn't be edited. But I have to say, scarezones look ****ING BADASS!

Oh boy! Maybe I'm just excited for my fav event, but these scarezones are looking way more detailed than previous ones that I remember.

8 more days!! I'll be stopping by the park this weekend to pick up my Frequent Fear pass.

OH BABY! Look at Lights, Camera, Hacktion!, and War of the living Dead. Maybe the sexiest scarezones in the history of HHN scarezones. This year's HHN could be the best..... ever. :happy:

Why is Hollywood always given the shorter end... why...

Their scarezones are maybe a few trucks and some fog, if we're lucky a few props. You guys get this?

Sigh...

Yup, I'm most def excited for the scarezones, especially after those pics.... probably even more so than for the houses! War of the Living Dead looks to be amazing..... Zombie Private Ryan style....

Poddy over at HHNVault posted a ton of new pics... Horrorwood is progressing nicely...

http://forum.hhnvault.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=7053&view=findpost&p=245384

The Official HHN Facebook just posted this as well...

Michael Roddy, Show Director for Universal Orlando Entertainment and key member of the Halloween Horror Nights creative team, will be answering fan questions live from 3:30pm to 4pm TOMORROW (9/18). Be sure to submit your question!

Last years scarezones were lots of fun these look alot better. The first year I went was 17 and I only saw one (lame) scarezone