HHN 23: When are You Going? | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 23: When are You Going?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well sounds like some of you will be there on the nights Myself and Octobers fade will be there..anyone doing the unmasking the Horror on the 3rd? I have already planned my HHN shirt and it will be a Haunted Hoochie Shirt...Should be the only one there with that shirt on,,,,lol Will be in a holding area somewhere, I am hard to miss say hi! Yell out Spook that is what most people i know do.

I want to do UTH Tour again this year. It would be nice to meet-up with you guys, Spook and OF, but weekdays (especially right at the beginning or the middle of the month) are really tough for me to get off work :down:

But I'm still considering going on the UTH tour on another day. I really enjoyed it the one time I did it, a few years ago. I'm hoping they'll have the info for this year up soon.

I want to do UTH Tour again this year. It would be nice to meet-up with you guys, Spook and OF, but weekdays (especially right at the beginning or the middle of the month) are really tough for me to get off work :down:

But I'm still considering going on the UTH tour on another day. I really enjoyed it the one time I did it, a few years ago. I'm hoping they'll have the info for this year up soon.

That would be cool if you could.
I looked it from last year and it looks like 8/22 was when I bought the tour tickets, and I know I was on top of that to get the time and date we wanted so that was really close to the date they offered them.

Octobers Fade and i have the last 2 years ended up way in the back and then we end up with a separate guide and we learn a lot more about stuff then the typical HHN stuff most people see( Non working props, issues good stuff) We also aim to take crazy pictures that few people get. Octobers fade will sit on any furniture they have and lay on any bed.

- - - Updated - - -

If you are on Facebook, we are part of a great fun HHN group called HHN Drama i have posted a number of pictures there.

Octobers Fade and i have the last 2 years ended up way in the back and then we end up with a separate guide and we learn a lot more about stuff then the typical HHN stuff most people see( Non working props, issues good stuff) We also aim to take crazy pictures that few people get. Octobers fade will sit on any furniture they have and lay on any bed.

Looks like I'll be joining you guys on that tour. I'll also be bringing a +1 along... and by bringing, I mean dragging.

Last edited:
Looking like 9/21 for me...man feels weird I didn't start this thread this year...I hate it when life gets in my theme park life.