HHN 23: When are You Going? | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 23: When are You Going?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I know I read this earlier in the thread, but what's the ticket you have to get where you can bring one person in early with you if you have an annual pass and HHN ticket and they don't but they have a HHN ticket?

It's not really a ticket, but more of an exclusive event within the event. They're "Annual Passholder Nights," usually the first couple of weeks. You have to RSVP online and bring with you the confirmation page printed out. There are some check-in tables set up by the entrance arches. You show them your AP, your tickets, and exchange your RSVP confirmation printout for wristbands.

They still have the confirmation page up from last year HERE.

I shall be there on October 27. Just purchased my tickets today. Stay and Scream baby!

Not so fast Tbad . . . . . . just decided earlier today that we are now driving up Friday after work and not only going Saturday the 21st but also Friday night the 20th now also :happy:

Question, how does the AP Night work? Do the houses open early or do the AP select houses open late for the general public?

Last year's AP night ran from 5-6:30 PM. Three houses are open during that time for the annual passholders. The other houses remain closed until 6:30 PM generally.

If I recall correctly, Alice Cooper and House of Horrors opened at 5 PM and Penn & Teller opened up at 6. When the event opens to the public at 6:30, everyone obviously has access to every house. Until then, the AP people can go through those 3 houses as many times as possible. When I went last year, I finished all 3 houses before 6:30 and headed over to wait outside of the queue for The Walking Dead to beat the 6:30 rush.