HHN 23: When are You Going? | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 23: When are You Going?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Question, how does the AP Night work? Do the houses open early or do the AP select houses open late for the general public?

The one time I did AP night a few years ago they opened up some of the house early over by the tents for the AP holders and was almost like a Stay and Scream area for us. Might have been around 2006 so memory is lacking on what houses they were but do remember they were in that area. Not sure how much things have changed since

After snagging an incredible deal on a flight, I find myself attending Halloween Horror Nights 23 on October 4th, 5th, and 6th as well as Howl-O-Scream on the 3rd. Let me know if anyone wants to say hi.

After snagging an incredible deal on a flight, I find myself attending Halloween Horror Nights 23 on October 4th, 5th, and 6th as well as Howl-O-Scream on the 3rd. Let me know if anyone wants to say hi.

Might see you on the 4th, but will confirm if I can make it that day closer to the date.

So, it's settled. Count me in for a FFP+, going opening Friday 20th and Saturday 21st :thumbs: Other dates TBD.

BTW, anyone up for a OU - HHN 23 meet-up?

Might see you on the 4th, but will confirm if I can make it that day closer to the date.

So, it's settled. Count me in for a FFP+, going opening Friday 20th and Saturday 21st :thumbs: Other dates TBD.

definitely will be there opening night as well.... as it gets closer we should for sure set up a OU meet up

Forgot to mention - I'll for sure have a Rush of Fear pass. I'm debating whether or not to get Express, since I'm trying to do this trip on a budget.

Ill be there Sept 20th and 21st also. Not sure what everyone's plans are but we are game for meeting up.

Let's do it! I think Roodles will also be there one or both of those days and he also wanted to meet up.

Yeap :cheers:

He had a change of plans last I heard and not sure his schedule now for those first two nights. Myself and my 2 brothers will be there for sure, driving up Friday morning and heading back home Sunday afternoon :happy:

He had a change of plans last I heard and not sure his schedule now for those first two nights. Myself and my 2 brothers will be there for sure, driving up Friday morning and heading back home Sunday afternoon :happy:

going to be a long weekend!!! :pound:

- - - Updated - - -

we definitely have to plan something...as it gets closer i think we all will have a better sense of time

is unmasking the horror coming this year?

Yes

- - - Updated - - -

Ill be there Sept 20th and 21st also. Not sure what everyone's plans are but we are game for meeting up.

Gonna do everything I can to be there the 20th. That week alone I fly to Seattle for pleasure and to Dallas to accept an award from my work. I fly back in on the 19th..

yup, flights get in later now so my first night in Orlando will be 22nd :mad:

Gonna do everything I can to be there the 20th. That week alone I fly to Seattle for pleasure and to Dallas to accept an award from my work. I fly back in on the 19th..

Kongrats on the award! :cheers: Hope you can make it for a meet-up! Otherwise, let's set something up for later :thumbs:

yup, flights get in later now so my first night in Orlando will be 22nd :mad:

That's alright, Roodles. We can still manage a meet up for HHN another day and probably the parks, too :thumbs: