Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 23: When are You Going?

So I bought the Rush of Fear passes and I bought 1 night of Express for the Thursday night (Oct 3rd) Thats usually the only night I get to go on my vacation so its like getting 3 more nights of admission as a bonus. Most likely will not even bother on the Saturday but will do some things on Fri and Sunday Im sure. Just to have the admission to the park is worth it enough when the parks close so early in October. Turned out to only be $30 more for the 3 extra nights Ill get to use. Very excited this year

We will be there for the last night

1st time visitors, all you locals will hear my gf screaming for miles around!!

Can't wait

Jimpossible look up a Haunt called The shallow Grave it is there first year and it is near Orlando maybe something else to do while you are there. I will start a thread on it when I can access facebook,.

FFP+ for me! We were gonna get FFP+ Express, but I'd rather spend that extra $150 on HoS, and so we will :cheers: Last year we had FFP+ and we did just fine. I'm used to the lines... I'm a theme park fan, you know? :lol:

No set dates, yet. Though we always go opening weekend, the past few years' deluges have me worried the same will happen this year. We never get as miserably soaked as on opening weekends. It's an effing curse, I tell ya! Anyways, I'm bitching but I will most likely go opening weekend again, and then at least one or two of the early-AP-access days, plus some scattered dates throughout the rest of the event. Will confirm with more specificity as we get closer :thumbs:

FFP+ for me! We were gonna get FFP+ Express, but I'd rather spend that extra $150 on HoS, and so we will :cheers: Last year we had FFP+ and we did just fine. I'm used to the lines... I'm a theme park fan, you know? :lol:

No set dates, yet. Though we always go opening weekend, the past few years' deluges have me worried the same will happen this year. We never get as miserably soaked as on opening weekends. It's an effing curse, I tell ya! Anyways, I'm bitching but I will most likely go opening weekend again, and then at least one or two of the early-AP-access days, plus some scattered dates throughout the rest of the event. Will confirm with more specificity as we get closer :thumbs:

It better not rain that first weekend :pray:

What all do they do for the AP early access days? Besides the obvious :lol:

I will be working the event this year as a scareactor! I'm excited but really hope I can get a day off to experience the event.

What all do they do for the AP early access days? Besides the obvious :lol:

Pretty much a S&S, as OF pointed out :p One thing that's different is that you can bring one (1) guest who has no AP or any sort of park admission (just HHN admission), unlike S&S which requires each person to also have park admission to get in early.

I will be working the event this year as a scareactor! I'm excited but really hope I can get a day off to experience the event.

Congrats! :cheers:

If I go it'll be TM preview night, although i'm hoping to be working that night and the subsequent weekends following.

OF, you remember what nights you went to HHN last year? I saw a guy last year who looked just like you but didnt think it was you. We went on Friday Oct 26th last year.