HHN 23: When are You Going? | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 23: When are You Going?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Flying in the 26th and staying to the 30th. Hoping Bret Micheals will again be at the Velvet Sessions at the Hard Rock! But will be going 27, 28 and 29. I actually bought the Rush of Fear + Express since last year was so crazy!

I'm visiting from the 8th to the 15th! I'm so upset I am missing it by 5 days. I wish there was a preview day during the week I am there so I can check it out. Anyone know of anything?

Yes , just be in the park(Universal) no later than 4:30. You will be directed where to go.

It varies from year to year whether they will do this, but if you miss getting into the Studios by 4:30, you can still go into IoA and backdoor in through Seuss Landing, with Minion Way used as another S&S holding area. Came back last year after not being open for a couple years.

Reactions: PourJudgment
I'm visiting from the 8th to the 15th! I'm so upset I am missing it by 5 days. I wish there was a preview day during the week I am there so I can check it out. Anyone know of anything?

Sorry but they don't do Preview Days. A day or two before, they'll have Employee Previews but Sept 20th will be the first guests can check it out.

Yeah I won't be back at good 'ole Universal until Diagon Alley is open.

To all of you Cabin in the Woods fans: I hate you but also I love you and will you please tell me how amazing it is.

Yeah I won't be back at good 'ole Universal until Diagon Alley is open.

To all of you Cabin in the Woods fans: I hate you but also I love you and will you please tell me how amazing it is.

Almost 100% sure Unuiversal PR will let some you tubers take video in all the houses this year so you'll be able to see it. :thumbs:

Sorry but they don't do Preview Days. A day or two before, they'll have Employee Previews but Sept 20th will be the first guests can check it out.

Briman Your profile picture is how I feel right now. Guess I will just have to be super satisfied that I get to do Friday the 13th at Disney and see all my favorite villains!

My GF & I will be there on Sept. 26th. This will be our first ever Horrorfest anywhere, so it should be very interesting for us. We're big fans of the Rocky Horror movie, so that show is our only real must see. We'll take it nice & slow since we're on vacation at Portofino for two weeks, so we might try a second night if we enjoy it. She'll be wearing an After Dark Horrorfest movie shirt & I'll probably wear one of my Punisher shirts, so say hi if you recognize us.

My GF & I will be there on Sept. 26th. This will be our first ever Horrorfest anywhere, so it should be very interesting for us. We're big fans of the Rocky Horror movie, so that show is our only real must see. We'll take it nice & slow since we're on vacation at Portofino for two weeks, so we might try a second night if we enjoy it. She'll be wearing an After Dark Horrorfest movie shirt & I'll probably wear one of my Punisher shirts, so say hi if you recognize us.

There's a troupe that does a live performance of Rocky Horror with the movie playing in the background at the CinePlex in CityWalk. I've not seen it myself, but if you're a fan, you might enjoy it. They do it on Friday and Saturday nights. Here's their website: http://www.richweirdoes.com/

There's a troupe that does a live performance of Rocky Horror with the movie playing in the background at the CinePlex in CityWalk. I've not seen it myself, but if you're a fan, you might enjoy it. They do it on Friday and Saturday nights. Here's their website: http://www.richweirdoes.com/

I've seen Rich Weirdos at least 7 or 8 times. I haven't been in a while, but if you're huge fans I suggest you watch it at Universal once and then watch a real screening from Rich Weirdo's. They're a lot of fun and I've always enjoyed seeing them.