Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Stranger Things

They already confirmed the Byers House with the lights will be coming.
I enjoy the set design element of the event most of all, so a house that focuses on season one is exciting for me, that way nothing is left out. You know you gotta start with the x-mas lights. So iconic.

Next year, season two, the hundreds of tunnel drawings all over the walls of the home.

Can't do both in one house... gotta save some for next time. :freak:

I enjoy the set design element of the event most of all, so a house that focuses on season one is exciting for me, that way nothing is left out. You know you gotta start with the x-mas lights. So iconic.

Next year, season two, the hundreds of tunnel drawings all over the walls of the home.

Can't do both in one house... gotta save some for next time. :freak:

I was thinking about this too; if they did S1 and S2 in the same maze we’d have to enter the Byers House twice since it’s completely different in S1 and S2. Sad that we won’t get the Shadow Monster and Possession Scene this year though, but hearing that they’ll have the ash is gonna be epic

it going intreisng not that singapore going to have this ip as well i cant wait to see sinapore st designs and stuff

Probably should mark this thread title with [SPOILERS] for the show lol.

If you haven't seen the show yet y'all, you're missing out! Especially if you grew up in the 1980s like me.

It's rare that I get excited for an IP at HHN. I'm not sure this has ever happened to me before. ST has been my ringtone since the second episode of season 1. And hearing it still gives me chills.

But will we see Barb in the Upside Down?

They mentioned her in the blog with #ripBarb. If she is in the maze I could see them using either her corpse(mannequin) in the Upside Down, her as a pop out actress, or maybe use the pool scene with her in it. Wondering if Steve, Johnathan, & Nancy will be in this house considering all 3 have been key players in each season

So let's play a little game....

Bigger announcement: Walking Dead in 2012 or Stranger Things in 2018?

Stranger Things, IMO. Bigger spread to the demographics.
Probably should mark this thread title with [SPOILERS] for the show lol.

If you haven't seen the show yet y'all, you're missing out! Especially if you grew up in the 1980s like me.

It's rare that I get excited for an IP at HHN. I'm not sure this has ever happened to me before. ST has been my ringtone since the second episode of season 1. And hearing it still gives me chills.

Season 2 is way better than Seaon 1 (IMO). Season 1 was a bit too on the nose in places, while 2 really spread its wings and became its own thing. S1 is still fun thought.

EDIT: Also, #BarbSucksAndDeservedToDie

So…any predictions on the finale? I hope it’ll be the Eleven vs Demogorgan scene or maybe the area where the Demogorgan kept all its kills
Classroom seems like a sure thing. Could have a full size demogorg puppet with moving arms and face petals controlled from the other side of the wall. Plus, only need to see backside of Eleven so no need to have perfect look-alike... Add wind and strobing fluorescent lights and you're golden.