Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Stranger Things

Got it. That makes sense. So Cast A would be on for 45 minutes and then Cast B would switch with them for 45 and so on?

Also, do they usually stop guest flow during cast changes?
Typically, no. Only to cross the path, if needed. Eventually the swap becomes efficient enough only 1-2 "scares" will get skipped.

After seeing the trailer drop last night, I would not doubt that we might seeing a teaser video of the house and some pictures of some scenes as well as they had done last year, when they'd pull it off who knows but probably before next month or so.

After seeing the trailer drop last night, I would not doubt that we might seeing a teaser video of the house and some pictures of some scenes as well as they had done last year, when they'd pull it off who knows but probably before next month or so.
I am even more eager to see how they pull it all off this year after seeing the new trailer.

I am even more eager to see how they pull it all off this year after seeing the new trailer.
Yeah I agree, it should be really cool, I dug the trailer and had already rewatched Season 2 in preparation even though the show will be back on the 4th I think they might give us peaks at the season 2 portion and maybe a little snippet into Season 3 possibly the Starcourt Mall portion and then we'd have to watch season 3 and experience the maze to see the other half.

Yeah I agree, it should be really cool, I dug the trailer and had already rewatched Season 2 in preparation even though the show will be back on the 4th I think they might give us peaks at the season 2 portion and maybe a little snippet into Season 3 possibly the Starcourt Mall portion and then we'd have to watch season 3 and experience the maze to see the other half.
The press release states we'll definitely see the Starcourt Mall. I do hope we get to see a glimpse of that battle from the trailer!

The press release states we'll definitely see the Starcourt Mall. I do hope we get to see a glimpse of that battle from the trailer!
That is what I'm thinking and what they might do is have the finale of the house be us running from that creature and probably also the return of the black walls lol but I wouldn't mind it this year, it was very crafty how they used it last year.

They released the soundtrack for ST3 online and I’m really hoping the song “Rats” makes it into the house. It’s super creepy and tense
Yes, I listened to the soundtrack on my lunch and I found it awesome, that track would be really killer, hearing rats scattering and it playing, does sound really creepy and fits the mood in the house also it sounds very Shining-esque.

I'm not gonna spoil anything but this season definitely has some good potential scenes that'd be perfect in the season 3 portion of the house, I could see why they would be going for Hopper's Cabin and the Starcourt Mall because they are two big moments in the season.

I'm not gonna spoil anything but this season definitely has some good potential scenes that'd be perfect in the season 3 portion of the house, I could see why they would be going for Hopper's Cabin and the Starcourt Mall because they are two big moments in the season.

I don’t think there’s gonna be much S3 in the house. At least on Hollywood’s end, it sounds like it’s one or two scenes in the vein of Games of Jigsaw. If it’s like that over here then we’ll likely get a full on ST3 house next year

I don’t think there’s gonna be much S3 in the house. At least on Hollywood’s end, it sounds like it’s one or two scenes in the vein of Games of Jigsaw. If it’s like that over here then we’ll likely get a full on ST3 house next year
It's interesting that Orlando hasn't announced how much of the house will be season 2 and how much will be season 3. I hope it's like a preview for season 3 and what the full house will be like next year. I am totally fine with however they end up doing it for Orlando, after last year's house I'm confident it'll be amazing.

Hey hey hey hey hey I just had an idea. What if they're doing seasons 2/3 this year cause they got some info from Netflix/Duffers that season 4 since it's the last one is gonna be so epic that it needs its own house by itself???

That's the thing the Hopper's Cabin and Starcourt are pretty much two of the important parts that are best in the house, so I don't think they'll add much which is fine but people get to see Demodogs but also a glimpse at the new creature from the new season, it's like what Horror Nights said that yes it will be sorta like Saw Games Of Jigsaw which definitely fits. As for making another house? I mean it comes into the question, this season pretty much answers a lot of questions, so we might just have to wait for the foreseeable future on what the Duffer Brothers are going to do at this point. I'm sure if we get a season 4, we'd definitely get another house for 30 but I'm not holding my breath much on it, I think Universal will be wanting to find other ips in the wings waiting to bring to the event next year.

Given how big the show is and how it essentially is the new Walking Dead I expect them to milk it till it ends

Indeed. Now, I could see the Duffer Bros deciding that next season is the last season (although I think we'll end up with 5 seasons), but that still means we'll at least get a S3/4 (depending on how much 3 is in this year) and a Best Of house at the very least.

The Duffer Brothers stated in an interview during the time Season 2 was coming and one of the brothers had spoken about the continuation of the show and they wanted to end the show by season 4, they have no intentions on continuing like other shows alias The Walking Dead.

I could see them bringing the house back one more time next year but it will be put somewhere else in the park and not in the main soundstage as it has been which would be fine, also they have enough material to work with this season, it's perfect. :)

Hey hey hey hey hey I just had an idea. What if they're doing seasons 2/3 this year cause they got some info from Netflix/Duffers that season 4 since it's the last one is gonna be so epic that it needs its own house by itself???

Duffers have already said that they intend the series to end at season four. Seeing that Mike got to see S3 months ago, there’s a good chance that they’re giving him a heads-up in what’s planned