HHN Hollywood 2018 Construction Thread | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood 2018 Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Here's my construction update from this past Wednesday (August 22nd, 2018)...

HALLOWEEN 4
Ou6hJfH.jpg

TWD ATTRACTION
vltjBii.jpg

UNIVERSAL MONSTERS
taRq0F0.jpg

STRANGER THINGS
w0wr4qc.jpg

QsDvKip.jpg

9zoJqW6.jpg

BACKLOT SIGNAGE
2Ugi4w6.jpg

XZDnans.jpg

HOLIDAYZ IN HELL
0pW6ygR.jpg

6Le4ent.jpg

u4j0ob3.jpg

HORRORS OF BLUMHOUSE: CHAPTER 2
bgFeKXP.jpg

MfvHTNG.jpg

THE FIRST PURGE
c6cVJma.jpg

5C3gJkv.jpg

POLTERGEIST
e20j2gp.jpg

TERROR TRAM: HOLLYWOOD HARRY'S DREADTIME STORIEZ
an8m9dd.jpg

4i8EMz9.jpg

Unfortunately, my pass is blocked on saturday & both days next weekend. Plus I'm working Sun-Friday, so my next construction update probably won't happen until Sept 3rd when I'm there for JPRA's extinction (unless I get out of work early enough on friday).

(Double Post)
THE FIRST PURGE IMG_20180831_175356_312.jpg
POLTERGEIST:
IMG_20180831_175357_694.jpg
THE HORRORS OF BLUMHOUSE CHAPTER 2:
IMG_20180831_175354_079.jpg

(Photo Credit: @ThemeParkAccess)

Last edited:
Something about the roof of Poltergeist looks wonky to me but the rest looks great! Is it painted or something?

Something about the roof of Poltergeist looks wonky to me but the rest looks great! Is it painted or something?
Probably just because they had to make the first layer on level with normal guest height but make the roof a bit scaled down to make it look bigger.

I think he is talking about how the roof looks like it is in bad need of repair. I think they might have some lighting effect in there to give the roof the appearance that it is imploding.

Oh wow didn’t even notice! Yeah that is weird. Would be cool to see some projections on this facade, not gonna lie. I mean, it is a little bit more of an easy canvas. Idk, I’m probably asking for too much, but that would be cool.

Probably just because they had to make the first layer on level with normal guest height but make the roof a bit scaled down to make it look bigger.

Quite a fun way to introduce yourself to the forums, welcome btw. ;)

Can someone do a HhN community update son

somehow, I hear someone in an alley shiver from the use of "son".

Either way, things are seeming to finally die down. And given how soon we are now to EMPLOYEE PREVIEWS, I welcome the quiet; especially after a year like this.