HHN Hollywood 2018 Construction Thread | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood 2018 Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Meanwhile, I'm curious to see how they do other things that will be directly in-front of the park, like TrT or Hells Harvest than Holidayz.

That said, amazing coverage to @ush.hacker on the photos.

I'm assuming it's gonna be things like corn bushels and burlap-covered "scarecrows" for Hell's harvest (that are actually props underneath or something) and pumpkins and jack-o-lanterns for Trick R Treat. As for the props, well...maybe they could hide it behind the School bus! lol.

Monster Masquerade shouldn't be too bad, just candelabras and tables and skeletons. Nothing too grisly, put up a construction fence for the really spicy stuff.

Interesting that the flame towers will be part of the Trick r Treat zone. Eager to see how they're incorporated (flaming Jack-O-Lanterns, i.e. the film's climax?). The wrought-iron for Universal Monsters is great. Facade for Halloween 4 looks good.

Looks like we should expect approximately the same layout for the Tram, including the tight funnels that'll create backup.

Interesting that the flame towers will be part of the Trick r Treat zone. Eager to see how they're incorporated (flaming Jack-O-Lanterns, i.e. the film's climax?). The wrought-iron for Universal Monsters is great. Facade for Halloween 4 looks good.

Looks like we should expect approximately the same layout for the Tram, including the tight funnels that'll create backup.
Where is the Trick r Treat zone going to be? I think I know where the rest are going but I don't remember seeing a post confirming their locations. I had assumed that where the flame tower is would be Hell's Harvest.

Where is the Trick r Treat zone going to be? I think I know where the rest are going but I don't remember seeing a post confirming their locations. I had assumed that where the flame tower is would be Hell's Harvest.
The Universal boulevard entrance zone will be Hell’s Harvest and towards the fire towers by Universal Plaza and New York will be Trick ‘r Treat. I’m sure they’ll both kinda merge together as one

Reactions: Clive