HHN Hollywood 2018 Construction Thread | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood 2018 Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
For what maze

Stands for masks located outside the Psycho House on the backlot of Universal Studios Hollywood located in Los Angeles, California. Which, is located in the USA, which is located in North America surrounded by the pacific and Atlantic oceans. The USA which is more specifically located on Earth. Earth is the 3rd planet from the sun and is the only known planet to currently carry life.

Stands for masks located outside the Psycho House on the backlot of Universal Studios Hollywood located in Los Angeles, California. Which, is located in the USA, which is located in North America surrounded by the pacific and Atlantic oceans. The USA which is more specifically located on Earth. Earth is the 3rd planet from the sun and is the only known planet to currently carry life.
Lol

Whoever did that photo-update really needs to learn photography 101... that was painful. If I wasn't stuck at work the next 2 days, I'd do a proper construction update.

Is it me, or does it seem there's a lot to still do in less than two weeks?
Its how it is every year... and most of the time, they don't have everything ready/in place for EP, but will be more or less done by opening weekend. They haven't learned by now & never will...

Reactions: ush.hacker
Whoever did that photo-update really needs to learn photography 101... that was painful. If I wasn't stuck at work the next 2 days, I'd do a proper construction update.

I've noticed that with some of the cropping of @HHNManics update photos he's just taking them from IG stories...? Theme Park Obsession has been taking some pretty good panning shots of the updates that don't translate well to screenshots LOL

Reactions: Wesker69
Zones (Other than Holidayz) have started to take shape!
TRICK 'R TREAT:
IMG_20180906_170112.jpg
MONSTER MASQUERADE:
IMG_20180906_170153.jpg

(Photos Credit: @_chicobear)

Zones (Other than Holidayz) have started to take shape!
TRICK 'R TREAT:
View attachment 7694
MONSTER MASQUERADE:
View attachment 7695

(Photos Credit: @_chicobear)

Kinda figured there'd be roll-out displays (they wouldn't be able to deck out the zones fast enough otherwise) but the pumpkins and penants really add something! Already looking better than last year.

Plus, who wants to bet that beneath those "ghost" bedsheets, there's a really gory prop that they can't show during normal hours? It's kinda funny, almost like a set up for a horror film. The decoration is actually real!

Edit: Also, two thumbs up for the Grand Guignol reference. Horror needs to know its roots!

Red are big versions of the "sheet ghosts" from last year.

Blue is our old friend the giant werewolf prop! Last seen in Hell-o-Ween last year; before that, he was a permanent resident of the House of Horror's maze. Say hi, wolfy!
So, he’s local? Nice to see them hiring local talents.
Could you maybe post a Pic of Wolfy?

Reactions: rageofthegods
So, he’s local? Nice to see them hiring local talents.
Could you maybe post a Pic of Wolfy?

Sure! Here he is last year, left side of the display:

6795-03e3ddbb058b660030f6645dcdcd7951.jpg

He also shows up at around 6:13 of this video, in the old House of Horrors maze.

Attachments

• Wolfy.jpg
    Wolfy.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 5